St Mirren V Qots Scottish Cup Round 4 Replay

Lex

The

just that you said 'paying £10 despite having already paid £16 to get in at Dumfries'. Think it was the word despite that made me think you felt the people that were at the first game were being badly done by. Think I've misinterpreted you.

Heres a scenario Hambud. Lets say Islay saint DIDNT go to the original game but goes to this one ,total cost £5.00

A qots (ST holder)fan goes to both games £26.

i go to both games......... £31 , wheres the loyalty ? where my incentive to attend ?

The 

Heres a scenario Hambud. Lets say Islay saint DIDNT go to the original game but goes to this one ,total cost £5.00

A qots (ST holder)fan goes to both games  £26.

i go to both games......... £31   , wheres the loyalty ? where my incentive to attend ?

But you will have seen twice as much football as him.

Silly and petty argument.

As for your objection now being aimed at a handful of QoS fans. ..

If that was the ONLY way done fellow Buds could save a few quid in the run up to Christmas, it seems again petty to grudge them it.

I say that as someone who was at the first game and as a ST holder who can't make the replay.

The more Saints fans ee can get to the game the better imo.

But you will have seen twice as much football as him.

Silly and petty argument.

As for your objection now being aimed at a handful of QoS fans. ..

If that was the ONLY way done fellow Buds could save a few quid in the run up to Christmas, it seems again petty to grudge them it.

I say that as someone who was at the first game and as a ST holder who can't make the replay.

The more Saints fans ee can get to the game the better imo.

Oh Dear . Would you prefer it in words of one syllable or less ?

Sorry that I seem to have confused all the intellectuals on the site, I joke. I was at the original match, I am a pensioner, I am a season ticket holder and I have purchased tickets for the replay. I hope all available Saints fans purchase tickets for the replay and cheer the team onto the next round.

10 quid for all would have been the better option as it might have got a few non ST holders to come along, but asking 15 for a midweek game likely to be played in horrendous conditions seems a bit much. I'm all for ST holders to get rewarded in some way but also don't want to see other fans paying 50% more to see the same product.

It is always going to be hard to keep everyone happy, I'm not a ST holder as I've been in Australia up until October so I'll be missing out on the decent price, I'm sure other guys like myself have reasons for not getting a ST but making us pay 5 quid more is a bit unfair,

Still be going though

Guest somner9

you can guarantee this is one thread that SGG won,t be wading in to issuing thinly veiled threats... ST holders get in for a Tenner..great perhaps they deserve it for Ponying up the cash in advance.

however cup games, especially replays are an opportunity for the club to pull in people who might not normally come to the ground. And on a night with no other local ties it's an opportunity missed. blaming it on what QoTS May or may not have agreed to is a Red. Herring...... If the club wanted to pull more people in then even a buffoon would know to offer everyone the same discount.

Not a single post on either thread on the eve of the game! Take it no ones exactly up for this then?

Huge tie and one we simply must get through.

Will be the same 11 as the weekend I'm guessing.

We are all up for it.

Just everyone is out getting pampers incase there needed.

Cup Runs are only good if there is an Open Top Bus and DVD at the end of it.

Try telling that to our accountant.

Even just getting through to the next round will be a bit of a pay day for us. I imagine there will be 6000 odd at Tannadice for the last 16 match.

Assuming the average punter pays a tenner that means revenue of approximately £60,000. We get 40% of that plus TV/radio money and extra prize money.

Getting through tonight is worth the best part of 30k to the club. That could pay Kello and and experienced strikers wages between January and the end of the season.

Not a single post on either thread on the eve of the game! Take it no ones exactly up for this then?

Huge tie and one we simply must get through.

Will be the same 11 as the weekend I'm guessing.

Ideally id like to rest McGowan as he didn't look fit at the weekend. It would mean playing harkins, who I thought done ok with the little time he was given. Its not the opinion of many on here I know but with the play off place id rather we concentrated on pushing further up the league.

We should win this comfortably, though we should have won it comfortably at the first time of asking lol!

Ideally id like to rest McGowan as he didn't look fit at the weekend. It would mean playing harkins, who I thought done ok with the little time he was given. Its not the opinion of many on here I know but with the play off place id rather we concentrated on pushing further up the league.

We should win this comfortably, though we should have won it comfortably at the first time of asking lol!

Gowser has been quoted on numerous media outlets talking about the match.

This is almost a guarantee that he won't start....

Not a single post on either thread on the eve of the game! Take it no ones exactly up for this then?Huge tie and one we simply must get through.Will be the same 11 as the weekend I'm guessing.

Re no one up for it, you could be correct. Very low key for a cup tie.

Re huge tie and one we simply must win. OR WHAT EXACTLY, will the world stop turning or will this open the door for you to give Danny stick once again.

Re same 11, I don't think so. Harkins will probably come in for Gowser.

I thing QOS will fancy their chance and this could be very difficult for us.

3-1 tonight. Confident that if we play as well in the this game as we did in the first last Saturday then we will take our chances and blow them away. No excuses now that we are on grass, at home and a better bunch of players. It will be about attitude and if Danny can get the message over and the player are professional then we should have no worries on the night.

Re no one up for it, you could be correct. Very low key for a cup tie.

Re huge tie and one we simply must win. OR WHAT EXACTLY, will the world stop turning or will this open the door for you to give Danny stick once again.

Re same 11, I don't think so. Harkins will probably come in for Gowser.

I thing QOS will fancy their chance and this could be very difficult for us.

It's huge in footballing terms for the club both on and off the pitch. On the park if we don't get through it will certainty be our worst result since we lost at home to Ayr United a few years ago. Off the park if we don't get through it will cost the club at least £25,000.

It will be the first time we would have been knocked out both cups at the first hurdle to lower league opposition since 1988.

So yes, huge game, comfortably our biggest of the season so far.

I'd rather have a half fit Gowser than a fully fit Harkins in the team this evening, and given Danny started and kept a half fit Gowser on the park for 80+ minutes on Saturday it would seem he agrees.

Unless Gowser's injury was aggravated on Saturday I hope and expect him to start this evening.