Hospitality?

Ronnie

The irony of course is that the atmosphere in our hospitality is fun and friendly... unlike the thread about hospitality. Funny old world.

Maybe we could organise a square go in the hospitality suite, with fine wines and accreditation in the boxing match programme. Entrance through the exclusive corporate suite doors, exit through the RAH accident and emergency doors...

Convivial atmosphere and good food a certainty. Could be a nice wee earner for the CIC, sorry, club.

Guest somner9

funny the failed bid by 10000 hours/Cic should be mentioned. Surely that is not the source/reason for personal data being sharedwhistling.gif

As far as I was aware that was all above board lol.gif and the individuals taking part whom we all know would surely never get themselves involved in sharing personal information collated from what should have been a private and secure source.

Edited by somner9

funny the failed bid by 10000 hours/Cic should be mentioned. Surely that is not the source/reason for personal data being sharedwhistling.gif

As far as I was aware that was all above board lol.gif and the individuals taking part whom we all know would surely never get themselves involved in sharing personal information collated from what should have been a private and secure source.

Tony, if I remember correctly, when you registered your profile on the 10000Hours forum your PUBLIC profile contained your full name.

This along with every other user who used their real name was listed for all to see on the members page.

Perhaps rather than suggesting and implying stuff about me and those who run this forum (who do great work BTW) you should just fill in registration forms better.

Sorry to disappoint you but no conspiracy here.....maybe conspiracy theories should be best kept for the screenwriters and their scripts....

Guest somner9

Tony, if I remember correctly, when you registered your profile on the 10000Hours forum your PUBLIC profile contained your full name.

This along with every other user who used their real name was listed for all to see on the members page.

Perhaps rather than suggesting and implying stuff about me and those who run this forum (who do great work BTW) you should just fill in registration forms better.

Sorry to disappoint you but no conspiracy here.....maybe conspiracy theories should be best kept for the screenwriters and their scripts....

wow that was a struggle to find a tenuous explanation....

Funny that I didn't use the user name Somner9 on 10000 hours... but perhaps there's another long winded pile of shite explanation as to how you have managed to marry up two completely different usernames on two supposedly completely different forums....

a wee tip... try not to sound so frightened when making up explanationsthumbdown.gif

Funny that I didn't use the user name Somner9 on 10000 hours... but perhaps there's another long winded pile of shite explanation as to how you have managed to marry up two completely different usernames on two supposedly completely different forums....

a wee tip... try not to sound so frightened when making up explanationsthumbdown.gif

Hi Tony :D

Tony, I am happy to publish the email from you saying you would like me to remove Somner9 from the forum some time later if you like, thus proving the name was used....We can then let everyone else decide how tenuous it is......

....as someone on here recently said something about "when in a hole" I think.

so feel free to apologize

Edited by rea

Guest somner9

I am drawing my contributions to this tawdry revelation to a close.

I honestly thought that of all places a fans forum and a movement I signed up to as a fan to buy the club would be somewhere your personal information is held securely and used only for the purposes you have given permission to.

sadly this is obviously not the case,

Shame on colluders, was it really worth it???

Edited by somner9

The tawdry revelation of your name....really.

You object to the revelation that PUBLIC information is you know well err PUBLIC.

No private information has been put out so please don't suggest it.

I take it that the fact that this conversation must be the first one you have been involved in , that I can recall, that you have drawn to a close rather than kept on arguing about is as close to an admission that what i said was correct and an apology for making incorrect statements as anyone is likely to get from you.

Edited by rea

We don't ask for or capture the real names of users when they register to use the forum.

I have only ever disclosed the IP addresses or Email addresses of individual members when asked to by law enforcement or legal officials.

I think in the 12 years I've been running the site that has happened 2 or 3 times.

Can't whack a good conspiracy theory !

ps; My real name is David

And there was me simply thinking it was a cunning pop-culture reference to Swiss Tony as performed by Charlie Higson in the Fast Show.....

Life was so much simpler in the olden days. smile.png

To be fair that would have been funnier....i feel a nickname coming on!