Who Do You Want To See Finish 11Th?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're not in a position to choose , as long as we're safe I couldn't give a monkeys who finishes 11th !

I'm not asking anybody to chose. I'm asking who people would prefer to see go down. My first choice would be C*lt*c, but that's not going to happen, so I went for Hibs. I don't like them, I felt they robbed us a couple of times last season (solely down to Leigh Griffiths) and, most importantly, they are the team at the bottom most likely to improve next season, so I'd rather be facing the other three again.

I'd probably prefer Ross County to go, but Hibs are so woeful at the moment that I can't see them scoring another goal, never mind win another game.

My schadenfreud also wants to see newco, hurts and the lowbees in the championship at the same time next season.

tongue.png ETA they just scored.. D'oh!

Edited by BaldyOzBud

I'd probably prefer Ross County to go, but Hibs are so woeful at the moment that I can't see them scoring another goal, never mind win another game.

My schadenfreud also wants to see newco, hurts and the lowbees in the championship at the same time next season.

tongue.png ETA they just scored.. D'oh!

Be honest Ozbud, you just can't be arsed with the travelling, whistling.gif

post-6073-0-79631700-1398610321_thumb.jp

Do we really want these supporters coming down in droves on our streets.....

I mean.....look at the houses they live in....post-6073-0-83191600-1398610416_thumb.jp

I wish they would all go far away.....post-6073-0-38505400-1398610489_thumb.jp

That last picture had them in meltdown when it originally appeared..lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Cousins of the Hawkhead incumbents perhaps.......

Edited by thomsons dropped it

It's got to be County, they bring absolutely nothing to the SPL. You could count the amount of fans they bring to Greenhill Road, their manager is an arsehole and every year in January their chairman gets his chequebook out and brings in a load of foreign duds keeping young Scottish talent from getting a chance.

Get them back nearer to where they really belong, League 2.

Edited by Luther G. Presley

It's got to be County, they bring absolutely nothing to the SPL. You could count the amount of fans they bring to Greenhill Road, their manager is an arsehole and every year in January their chairman gets his chequebook out and brings in a load of foreign duds keeping young Scottish talent from getting a chance.

Get them back nearer to where they really belong, League 2.

Can't really add anything to this!! Brilliant!

Current form guide makes grim reading for Hibs and Killie.

attachicon.gifForm.jpg

Killie would actually now be rock bottom if Hearts hadn't been deducted 15 points. They are dire and we should hopefully make their position worse when we gub them on Wednesday 7th May.

I totally agree with what DS said about Tesselaar. I still want it to be Hibs though. We won't get Boyd if Killie do go down though, as he's most likely off to Newco.