Poty Do At Uni

Seems DL said his goodbyes to the players after the match..

Don't know how much to read into that, going by twitter some players are going on holiday tomorrow, and wont be here when the board makes their decision.

So perhaps he just took it upon himself to plan for the worst case scenario, and ensure he got to say goodbye to his players face to face.

Don't know how much to read into that, going by twitter some players are going on holiday tomorrow, and wont be here when the board makes their decision.

Just as well we're not in the play-off then if some of the players are already on holiday.

I wonder if any of the Hibs players have had to cancel holidays.

I wouldn't read too much into his goodbyes. Half the squad are away on holiday this morning, McGinn was tweeting about going to Ibiza the minute he stepped off the pitch, so I'm guessing Danny just did it as he won't see them before the board decision comes.

Players off to Ibiza for three days, Even they deserve a break, Was a good event, well done SMISA, Well done Phil for holding back the tears,

Seeing as I don't know you or Touchy Tommy you tell me if he is or not? I'm guessing you're another one of Faraway Saint's "friends" who "flat share" with him?

Course you dont Max, of course you dont. whistling.gifwink.png Dont worry i wont tell a soul.

Well i might if you dont dip into your pocket and buy me a drink next time we meet.

& Btw, i dont flat share with faraway saint . I woulndt be seen dead in a flat, im a two up with a back door man as well you know wink.png

I don't really mind what kind of home you prefer to live in, it makes no difference to my life to be honest as I don't know you and we're not related so you crack on Naughtius.

Edited to add:- Is this thread going to be "locked" as well? lol.gif

Hope so. Most of the threads on here at the moment are getting filled with absolute shite that would be better done by PM.