New Player At St Mirren Park Today ?

SuperSaints 12

When I was at the stadium shop today, I saw Tommy Craig at the main entrance walking in with one of the coaches and a young player. summer signings starting already ??

Maybe just one of th U20s?

When I was at the stadium shop today, I saw Tommy Craig at the main entrance walking in with one of the coaches and a young player. summer signings starting already ??

Did the lad have a footie strip on or was there a sticker on his back denoting his profession? whistling.gif

You would think the coach would have given our new manager a ride.

What kind of coach was it?

Horsedrawn were always my favourite.

Who tied up the horses and where?

Maybe we signed a new stable boy to look after Tommy's horses and to clean the manager's carriage. The whole carriage that is, including the under part. It is all about value for money!

You're a smooth operator.

Dinner? In my day the back row upstairs in The Auld High Street followed by a bag of chips out of the Central Chip shop in Gordon Street and you had better than a 50/50 chance. Especially if she was from The Grammar.

Horsedrawn were always my favourite.

Who tied up the horses and where?

Maybe we signed a new stable boy to look after Tommy's horses and to clean the manager's carriage. The whole carriage that is, including the under part. It is all about value for money!

It certainly is. I hope he also followed the horses around with a shovel. Horses are lovely creatures but they don't half make their presence felt. Nothing subtle about them. You don't hear people saying "Hmm I wonder if horses have been down this street". That would be rhetorical. You hear them hauling the "big shovel" out of the shed and settling in for an evening of hard graft.

Tommy is a lucky boy. There are not many 63 year olds who get a new job and even fewer who manage to get their undercarriage cleaned without having to pay for it.

Edited by oaksoft

Dinner? In my day the back row upstairs in The Auld High Street followed by a bag of chips out of the Central Chip shop in Gordon Street and you had better than a 50/50 chance. Especially if she was from The Grammar.

Rick you must be getting old the Central was in Johnston Street lol

Grammar Girls must have been "easier" in your day compared to mine.

The truth is, I suppose, that Grammar girls definitely had that reputation but I don't know how true it was. We Camphill blokes probably spread it because of our very limited success with the lassies at our school. Maybe John Neilson lassies were a pushover. Nice blazers anyway.