Mcgregor, Craig & Stevenson

stuman99

very much doubt that has anything to do with it. A better offer is more likely.

As Lex has suggested, probably the length of the deal with a further option to extend. Given his age, that would appeal to Stevenson.

Ah well, another rumour bites the dust.

Onwards....

Excellent signing for Partick, that's him gone to Partick and Craig going back to Perth, Tommy must really be selling our club well, I'm dreading to see the dross we bring in at the last minute.

Confirmed?

I doubt it's selling the club. It's probably more to do with the contracts and money on the table. If Thistle are willing to give a longer contract and more money then so be it.

We defo need some positive signings soon.

Aye. I'm away on holiday on Friday, and don't want to be spending a fortnight trawling the B&WA Rumour Mill, FFS.

Get it sorted MacPherson Tam!

Not too bothered re Stevenson , and a potentially 3 year deal for him was out of the question imo considering his record of being pretty disruptive at his various clubs. We can do better than him !

But won't we will end up with the usual bag of shite I guarantee it.If we are not favorites to go down I would be flabbergasted. Edited by elvis

Not too bothered re Stevenson , and a potentially 3 year deal for him was out of the question imo considering his record of being pretty disruptive at his various clubs. We can do better than him !

Indeed.

There's a decent chance Thistle could go down, the 3 year deal will hurt them then, if not before.

Aye. I'm away on holiday on Friday, and don't want to be spending a fortnight trawling the B&WA Rumour Mill, FFS.

Get it sorted MacPherson Tam!

Just post your mobile number and i'll get Smokie to text you aw the good news from here.thumbup2.gif

Excellent signing for Partick, that's him gone to Partick and Craig going back to Perth, Tommy must really be selling our club well, I'm dreading to see the dross we bring in at the last minute.

Maybe Tommy wasn't interested in them.

I doubt it's selling the club. It's probably more to do with the contracts and money on the table. If Thistle are willing to give a longer contract and more money then so be it.

We defo need some positive signings soon.

Why so be it?

We need to start asking the question why we can never beat any other club to the signing of a player!! Even Partick Thistle are now more attractive and offering a better contract than us!!

Why so be it?

We need to start asking the question why we can never beat any other club to the signing of a player!! Even Partick Thistle are now more attractive and offering a better contract than us!!

Perhaps we are attempting to hold onto McLean and McGinn - both much better options than Stevenson, in my view. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

I think we need to settle down a wee bit here. It would be good to get another player or two signed up sooner rather than later, so we know that further progress is being made, but it is early days.

Why so be it?

Maybe TC has better players lined up , hope this is the case ,cant really see how Thistle could pay much more than us I think this ones has came down to length of contract.