St Mirren V Hamilton Academical - Wed 13Th 7:45 Ko

TopCat

No ...no ...he's improved beyond all recognition ..future club captain..no need for another centre half

Games like this will come back and kick us in the arse big time come the nitty gritty end of season ...switch on and compete from the off in these games or bugger off....we've had enough of half hearted efforts for 3 or 4 games ..we want professional footballers

He's been dreadful

The BoD need to action tomorrow and find a new manager.

Have you not came up with any new lines yet Captain the only thing you ever want is sack the manager can't you take your negativity somewhere else !

Jokes aside I don't see us picking up the three points against Dundee with two former players pupping up the rest of their team mates.

I think there will be more nights like this, it is going to be a tough few months, we have a young team who will take time to gel.

I am glad Danny Lennon went and I would like to see Tommy Craig be given a chance, they played very well against

motherwell on saturday.

Well nobody knew how shit a manager Craig is. Nice to see him show his hand nice and early. There will definitely be more nights like this

No ...no ...he's improved beyond all recognition ..future club captain..no need for another centre half

Games like this will come back and kick us in the arse big time come the nitty gritty end of season ...switch on and compete from the off in these games or bugger off....we've had enough of half hearted efforts for 3 or 4 games ..we want professional footballers

He's been dreadful