Sir Cliff Richard.....

HSS

Guest TPAFKATS

The question I ask is, were all of these dirty fellas in some sorta club then?

Order a few bairns in during a weekend?

It's stomach turning.

Well they were all honoured in some way...

There's also an alleged masonic connection with all those implicated in judiciary and House of Lords paedophilia scandals.

BTW, cliff isn't staying in Portugal at the moment, he's apparently in Barbados.

Portugal has an extradition treaty with Britain. Barbados?

Guest TPAFKATS

Cliff was the obvious scandal from the recent 200 'celebs' who signed the Let's Stay Together letter for the No side in the Indy campaign. I wonder if there's any more?

Cliff was the obvious scandal from the recent 200 'celebs' who signed the Let's Stay Together letter for the No side in the Indy campaign. I wonder if there's any more?

I would be happy to Stay Together if Cliff was going to pay my tax for me , you know in a sort of bought and sold for a pot of gold stylee . .

Just watching the news on BBC 1. The report starts by saying 'a team of un-marked police cars arrived quietly at the star's penthouse flat...' Quietly? There was a bloody helicopter flying overhead and a camera crew already outside filming them going in.

As an aside, why so many cars, and why Fiestas, Corsas, Clios... What was it, small hatchback day at the polis?