Jon Daly

Mid Calder Saint

Is there any chance that Goodwin could get his close friend Daly to sign for us. Jon is now fit but will clearly now struggle for a start at Rangers. Jon would be a great signing and could cover at Centre Back if required. Would love to see it happen.

Surely there are other more seriously injury impaired has-beens we should be looking to waste money on?

Jon is still only 31. Hardly old in this day for a footballer. Injury record had been ok apart from this one which has kept him out for the season start. Now fit and ready to go according to the media.

Yeah, I know he's young in terms of his life but I got the impression - maybe I'm wrong though - that his last injury was a bad one?

I'm not sure this us entirely factual......

My uncle is a certain agents friend And he was telling me about this they didn't have the money to give him signing on fee so cane to this arrangement of around 20 k per week

Also Nicky law was on 2 k at mwell went into negotiations expecting a slight increase in wage first offer was 12 k a week. These are not lies there facts hence why the mob are struggling to stay alive again. Folk don't realise the mismanagement at Ibrox