St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Scottish Cup 29/11/14

shull

Yes I get that. But how the hell staying away helps a club on a tight budget. How does it help the team. Is Tommy Craig really above all ? All I can do is put down my own opinion and that is huge disappointment

Indeed everyone is entitled to an opinion.....pity our manager couldn't have said so instead of greeting that opinion with the silence of a huffy little schoolgirl

Yes I get that. But how the hell staying away helps a club on a tight budget. How does it help the team. Is Tommy Craig really above all ? All I can do is put down my own opinion and that is huge disappointment

Most fans are on a tight budget too and don't want too spend money when the team have been so poor and the manager has been so disrespectful to the fans.

I'm not staying away in some sort of demonstration. I'm staying away because I'm fed up. The fans ain't to blame for the poor attendance today.

Thoughts so far ... Inverness ain't that good but are bossing middle of the park. WTF does Tommy persist in playing Reilly in midfield ? Thommo has given us a presence up front even though he looks about 60% fit.

Think we can grind this out which would give us all a much needed boost !

Tommy Craig has to answer the question today "why is the crowd so low" if he has any respect for this club at all he must start trying to win friends and influence people of a St Mirren persuasion, to all intents and purposes he has a "fùck you" attitude, don't know how this wee old man can look in to the mirror just now and like what he sees.

Check at the end and see if he is getting the protection of a steward standing between him and the crowd, this happened at the last home game, pathetic that he is hanging on for a pay out and is being allowed to do so.

HT 1-0 to the good guys.

Been a rubbish game to be honest, with no chances apart from the goal. Great bit of quality from us though, superb ball from Naismith and delightful finish from McMessiAusland.

What a difference those 3 coming back have made though. What a presence Osbourne is in the middle of the park.

This team has rightly came in for criticism recently, but goodness me they've came out fighting.

Big second half coming up... A cup run would be a fantastic bonus for us. Come on!!!

Normally we announce the crowd less on the occasions when the place has been almost full , leaving us to wonder where the thousands of empty seats are.

Today will they say there is 5,000 there when it could be closer to 1,000 ?

But then we would need to give Caley half of that, so I reckon the announcement will be accurate.

Tommy Craig has to answer the question today "why is the crowd so low" if he has any respect for this club at all he must start trying to win friends and influence people of a St Mirren persuasion, to all intents and purposes he has a "fùck you" attitude, don't know how this wee old man can look in to the mirror just now and like what he sees.

Check at the end and see if he is getting the protection of a steward standing between him and the crowd, this happened at the last home game, pathetic that he is hanging on for a pay out and is being allowed to do so.

Tommy doesn't do answering questions.

One of the first rules of business is the customer is always right. We now appear to be blaming the customers for not buying the product on offer.

Other businesses change the product to suit the customer.

As I wrote Tommy Craig must be bigger that St Mirren. Supporting your club is this what it's all about ? Business as a supporter you think we are McDonalds ? Well f**k me I see it differently for me it's a love affaire that comes from the heart not a shit manager