Dear Stewart

I think we should be calling for a state of the union statement from the board. What are their plans to avoid relegation? Are they time sensitive? Are they just waiting till january when it could be too far a road back? Do they think we could beat Sevco in a double header playoff when we cant score goals?

Time to address the support lady & gentlemen, what are your plans?

Edited by Lord Pityme

I think we should be calling for a state of the union statement from the board. What are their plans to avoid relegation? Are they time sensitive? Are they just waiting till january when it could be too far a road back? Do they think we could beat Sevco in a double header playoff when we cant score goals?

Time to address the support lady & gentlemen, what are your plans?

We are in the extremely fortunate position that regardless of results elsewhere, we'll probably still be more in touch come January than other seasons would have afforded us.

We CAN turn this around, just not under this management.

We are in the extremely fortunate position that regardless of results elsewhere, we'll probably still be more in touch come January than other seasons would have afforded us.

We CAN turn this around, just not under this management.

no wins in december and we could be 6 - 9 points adrift..! that would be a struggle to get out of automatic relegation, never mind play off spot.

Fair do's, I thought they were unreasonable accusations

• especially against MacPherson whose teams never let anyone walk away from Paisley with an easy 3 points. The turning point with me was in GM's final season when he refused to pick any of our youth players for the bench. That might even have been enough reason for an outright dismissal.
  • As for DL the high point of his tenure for me was the first "quarter" of 2011/12 especially the last minute equalizer at Ibrox, the LC win (great day though it was holiday.gif ) was a bit out of the blue in what to me was a gradual downslide. I might have seemed like a cheerleader for the "Danny out" brigade last year but all I was trying to say was that it was the final season of his contract and speculate what he would need to achieve in order to get a new one. Up until the 1-0 defeat to the Fakes in March I was still undecided even so I was willing to give him another chance after the late turnaround that saw us finishing 8th.
  • As for TC I was happy that it was done quickly (and that a 2 year deal was the right way to go 1eye.gif) although even then I had reservations (expressed at the timespudnikconfounded.gif ) over appointing JG & GT as player/coaches. TC certainly talked the talk on the day of his appointments but despite being familiar with our shortcomings (presumably) last season he didn't really sort them starting the season with 2 CH's & no experienced cover for JG at defensive midfield and then compounding this by choosing an injury prone Ozzy Osbourne too late when we were already behind the pack. TC might just be the exception to the rule of exaggeration you mention.

Anyway I would now like to throw my (not insubstantial) weight behind DOP's campaign to become our next manager!notworthy.gif

I definitely think a re-appraisal of McP woulld be more generous now, given the emerging picture we have of the board. the man did not do himslf any favors in he end game but maybe his personality was more suited to the atmosphere he joined us in rather than the one he found himelf at the end. Had he gone of his own accord earleirthnmye hiscareer history woud now look very different

as for the bit in bold- wthot looking up our posts, maybe it was the venomous pursuit of the wee man that made you look that way

fly wi the raws and get shot wi the craws

Edited by beyond our ken

The bidding seems (after 4 bids) to have stalled at £47k, (and free pies) which in a theoretical reverse ebay world isn't a lot of interest from a starting point of £50k!

It seems that maybe the Buddies out there realise it might be a harder gig than they think.......................................

I definitely think a re-appraisal of McP woulld be more generous now, given the emerging picture we have of the board. the man did not do himslf any favors in he end game but maybe his personality was more suited to the atmosphere he joined us in rather than the one he found himelf at the end. Had he gone of his own accord earleirthnmye hiscareer history woud now look very different

as for the bit in bold- wthot looking up our posts, maybe it was the venomous pursuit of the wee man that made you look that way

fly wi the raws and get shot wi the craws

Please look them up and feel free to show my "venomous pursuit of the wee man", looking forward to seeing them...............

• 10 months later...

Bearing in mind we are now a lower half Championship club and no doubt paying off Tommy Craig and Gary Teale and should be giving Ian Murray and Mark Spalding their jotters as well with 18 months on their contracts, I'll do it for £39k on a 2 year deal or suggest you google our next appointment's record before giving them the job.