Tommy Craig Sacked !

div

I didn't, and even if i felt you should, it would clearly be a stupid thing to ask of you

i highlighted that the gloating and the vicarious quibbling over his salary lacks class. Have a good wallow if you must, but don't suppose i asked anything of you

His salary? What are you on about? I didn't mention that. I've no idea what he got paid, and nor do I care. Still, whatever it was, it was too much.

His salary? What are you on about? I didn't mention that. I've no idea what he got paid, and nor do I care. Still, whatever it was, it was too much.

you didn't mention it

the only person wallowing in tc's departure is beyond our ken

he's using someone losing their job to point score against fellow buds on an internet forum

that lacks class imo!

I have to say-i am happy that the mistake that saw Craig appointed has been PARTIALLY rectified. But sadder in a greater measure that this mistake was made in the first place. This board broke McPherson, they almost broke wee danny and now they will most likely have broken TC. How much hope is there that a sane and sensible over-acheiver of a manager is sitting poised to move to Greenhill rd? with our track record i would say not much.

And do we really lack so much class that we actually CELEBRATE the dismissal of someone who will be damned lucky to find alternative employment in football? Others hoping that the departed manager gets less money than he is due need to take a look at themselves, that is actually a bit sick.

Christmas spirit? Not much of that round here!

So would you support TC being paid 2 years salary (on a decent wage by most people's standards) for 6 months substandard work?

First and foremost we should remember that Tommy has lost his job. It's never "nice" for that to happen to anyone, especially at this time of year, and nobody should forget that he was a big part of the management team that won only the 4th major domestic cup honour in the clubs history.

That said, in my opinion this was the ONLY sensible decision to take. It clearly wasn't working and the fans were staying away in their hundreds (there were over 900 fewer St.Mirren fans at the St.Johnstone game than at the previous home league match v Partick Thistle.

We might well still be relegated but at least we now have a fighting chance of getting everyone united again, and maybe with a new manager and some new ideas we can get some wins on the board and move up the table. Every St.Mirren fan surely wants that !

First and foremost we should remember that Tommy has lost his job. It's never "nice" for that to happen to anyone, especially at this time of year, and nobody should forget that he was a big part of the management team that won only the 4th major domestic cup honour in the clubs history.

That said, in my opinion this was the ONLY sensible decision to take. It clearly wasn't working and the fans were staying away in their hundreds (there were over 900 fewer St.Mirren fans at the St.Johnstone game than at the previous home league match v Partick Thistle.

We might well still be relegated but at least we now have a fighting chance of getting everyone united again, and maybe with a new manager and some new ideas we can get some wins on the board and move up the table. Every St.Mirren fan surely wants that !

Yup!

They certainly want THAT and more posts like yours rather than the mindless, petty trolling taking up and diverting this thread... And so many others....