Dundee V St Mirren Premiership 27/12/14

shull

Full time 1-3.

Not our best performance of the season, but an easy 3 points regardless. Teams like Dundee.. they're so catchable.

McLean was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch, even though he was played out of position. Simply a class act.

The only way is up for us. Off the bottom and Killie at home next... Gary Teales black and white army :)

Full time 1-3.

Not our best performance of the season, but an easy 3 points regardless. Teams like Dundee.. they're so catchable.

McLean was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch, even though he was played out of position. Simply a class act.

The only way is up for us. Off the bottom and Killie at home next... Gary Teales black and white army :)

I actually think we've found the best position for McLean.

Well done guys. Considering Kenny is top scorer from midfield AND in one game matched our 5 other strikers combined with his 2 goals today, maybe up front is his best position! And his best two games of the season have been when he played as a striker!

Edited by Sonny

Superb result, disappointed not to get the clean sheet but don't want to sound greedy. Well done to all the boys and delighted for the fans who travelled up.

Give Gary the job for the rest of the season, the guys obviously want to give everything for him

Cheers guys for keeping me updated out here in the darkside. At last I can go to the bar and get a few drinks off a few who had us doomed! Well it's a step in the right direction. Forget about the rest, we just need to take this a a platform to get ourselves up this league ........... and I'm home on the 31st .............. bring on the Killie pie!

McLean has played a better role as a striker in one game that all the other imposters have done all season. He held the ball up, took men on and have several decent efforts on goal. I would play him as our main striker on Saturday.

Sonny for Manager

Edited by Kendo

Kenny shoots from anywhere. The closer he is to goal the better the chance he will be on target! And he can take on and beat players and hold a ball up. Natural striker - should have been playing there for months when we realised the others 'strikers' couldn't hack it smile.png

Edited by Sonny