Smfc Chief Executive

While my direct experience of Brian (limited though it is) has been of the mixed bag variety, I don't envy the guy having to constantly steer The Good Ship SMFC away from the rocks. The club have a long tradition of employing too few people and expecting them to do way too much. Granted, it has ensured that it remains solvent, but it is yet another indication of the evangelical parsimony on the part of the BoD that has gone some way to stifling the development of the club.

Ask Brian what he intends to do about lavvysnottergate lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I don't often comment on here but feel the need to with this one. If Brian Caldwell was to leave St Mirren he would be a far bigger loss than Kenny Mclean or John McGinn or anyone else for that matter. Whether it's arranging for the Panda costumes to be washed or looking after current players or potential signings Brian does it all and works long hours for very little praise. The man has time for everyone.

I don't often comment on here but feel the need to with this one. If Brian Caldwell was to leave St Mirren he would be a far bigger loss than Kenny Mclean or John McGinn or anyone else for that matter. Whether it's arranging for the Panda costumes to be washed or looking after current players or potential signings Brian does it all and works long hours for very little praise. The man has time for everyone.

How often does a Panda costume need washing?