Gregg Wylde

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1422838398.489479.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1422838436.122842.jpg

Greggs picture isn't him playing for for St mirren is it?

And he doesn't express his delight at a St mirren win either.

Just cod he's playing shite recently doesn't mean he should get abuse about a tweet others also do.

It's his ex club and team he supports if he wants to tweet good luck to them then he's free to do so as long as there not playing us.

I like to see ex players wish us luck in cup games vanzy does it all the time for us and Liverpool

I don't follow any players on twitter. If Greg Wylde isn't smart enough to work out why his current club's fans reacted to his tweet then maybe he shouldn't do much tweeting.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1422838398.489479.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1422838436.122842.jpg

I like to see ex players wish us luck in cup games vanzy does it all the time for us and Liverpool

So should Stephen McGinn and Paul McGinn be banned from tweeting as ex-St Mirren players that they hope St Mirren get some good results this season given their brother plays for us?

So should Stephen McGinn and Paul McGinn be banned from tweeting as ex-St Mirren players that they hope St Mirren get some good results this season given their brother plays for us?

no I don't have a problem with them or Gregg wishing an ex team good luck in a cup game. But clearly you would

Or does it just depend if there a favourite player of yours or not?

Greggs form has been piss poor but he can wish ex teams good luck if he wants and so can other players imo

no I don't have a problem with them or Gregg wishing an ex team good luck in a cup game. But clearly you would

Greggs form has been piss poor but he can wish ex teams good luck if he wants and so can other players imo

So Stephen and Paul can wish their brother's team get a result but he can't reciprocate?

So Stephen and Paul can wish their brother's team get a result but he can't reciprocate?

missing my point mate I don't have a problem with John tweeting it either

I don't see any difference from John tweeting his brothers team good luck and Gregg tweeting his ex team and team he supports gd luck.

John also tweeted about Celtic win and kenny for Rangers

Only one that got abuse was Greg people using his tweet as excuse because his form this season has been shit

Well seen Wylde profile pic is of him posing for a publicity shot while sitting on a bench in the changing room in a St Mirren top while McGinn's is of him going toe to toe with Scott Brown :-)

oh and johns a Celtic fan btw prob why Scott Browns there you'll find

Greggs profile pic is him playing in a St mirren top

Any excuse for a good moan with some folk, regardless of who you are and who you play for you will still support the team you grew up supporting, atleast he had the balls to come out and be so blatant about it instead of hiding behind wee blue love hearts or smart comments. Aslong as he's a st mirren player first and a *** bastard 2nd then he can tweet whatever the f**k he wants

Most players will support other teams and he's entitled to do what he wants in his own time, but as a football fan himself, he must understand the sensitivities around joining a supporters organisation and posting a photo of himself in that club's strip. Especially, when he's had such a poor season himself and when his appetite has been questioned. That leads me to conclude that either he's thick as f*** or doesn't give a f***.

While I'd rather players stayed away from social media, I don't have any real issue with a guy wishing the team he supports well in a game - so long as its not a game against us! What I do take issue with is him wearing the jersey of another team. Do that in private if you want, but don't insult us by going public with it.

Perhaps the decision for him to move on has already been made in private in which case he couldn't give a monkeys who it bothers. Scottish football will always be blighted by dafties who do this kind of thing. Ho hum. In a football sense he can produce the goods when he's in the mood and that's the problem. A team in our position cannot afford to carry players who only perform "when they're in the mood".

Perhaps the decision for him to move on has already been made in private in which case he couldn't give a monkeys who it bothers. Scottish football will always be blighted by dafties who do this kind of thing. Ho hum. In a football sense he can produce the goods when he's in the mood and that's the problem. A team in our position cannot afford to carry players who only perform "when they're in the mood".

We had one like him in the 1990's who was even less in the mood.

Most players will support other teams and he's entitled to do what he wants in his own time, but as a football fan himself, he must understand the sensitivities around joining a supporters organisation and posting a photo of himself in that club's strip. Especially, when he's had such a poor season himself and when his appetite has been questioned. That leads me to conclude that either he's thick as f*** or doesn't give a f***.

Doesn't one lead to the other.