Gregg Wylde

In my opinion they can join whatever social media groups they want, attend whatever games they want as long as between now and the end of the season he can turn his form around and score some important goals like he did at the end of last season i couldnt give a shit. Infact if he scores the goal that keeps us up in may i will personally carry his traditional bag of Cans of miller and walk his staffy dug beside him in july :)

Dont make a big deal out of this. If i was playing.professional football it wouldnt keep me away from here.

Pretty much agree.

When we played Aberdeen in the cup at LS, Ricky Gillies was sitting with the home fans while still employed by the Dons, Vanzy was at Friday nights game and Basher never hid being a Buddie when at Hibs, like you say as long as they are doing the business it shouldn't matter. Wylde just isn't doing the business and that is down to him being a lazy git, not his love of the Zombies.

If I was a professional footballer, employed by, let's say Partick Thistle, I may well still view the St Mirren B&W Army forum... What I would not do is post on it, or indeed, post a photograph of myself on social media wearing a Saints top and sending them good luck messages.

Gregg Wylde is perfectly free to want The Sevco to win against Celtic, to sit in front of the TV cursing Scott Brown, or indeed to get a ticket for the game and go to it. What he shouldn't do, especially when he's been pretty shite for us and we are in some amount of relegation trouble, is to draw attention to himself and his love for a club we could very well be facing in a relegation playoff.

If we face the Sevco in a playoff, would you want Wylde in the trenches in a Saints shirt? I wouldn't.

What did he post on Twitter that was disrespectful towards Saints and our support?

https://twitter.com/GreggWylde/status/561596412916674560

Didn't go down too well with the Saints support on twitter.

Kenny McLean was a little more subtle with his blue love heart. McGinn also with his "great weekend" tweet not long after full time.

I feel they should stay away from twitter on these days, they know how the fans of the club that employs them feel about the old firm.

Edited by davidg

Kenny McLean and John McGinn offering thinly veiled support towards each arse cheek. They were just a bit smarter about it, rather than posting "GOOD LUCK RANGERS!!1" accompanied with a photo bedecked in the club that died's colours. I don't think he's deliberately been disrespectful, or that it directly impacts on his performance in a Saints shirt.

I just think he's thick as f**k and doesn't understand the full ramifications of what such a post could cause.

Edited by buddieup

Interesting piece of trivia.

Gregg Wylde's dad is Gordon Wylde who used to play for Kilmarnock.

Gordon Wylde's Killie career was wrecked by a tackle by one Billy Abercromby while playing for Partick Thistle.

Wylde never fully recovered and ended his career playing in the lower leagues.

Edited by another alias

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1422833617.789778.jpg

I think this is worse were competing with Dundee not Rangers.

John isn't an ex Dundee player tho his brothers play for them.

Don't see john getting abuse

McGinn's profile picture is of him playing for St Mirren and his tweet begins by expressing his delight at beating Partick Thistle...

McGinn's profile picture is of him playing for St Mirren and his tweet begins by expressing his delight at beating Partick Thistle...

post-4003-14228384006945_thumb.jpgpost-4003-14228384386794_thumb.jpg

Greggs picture isn't him playing for for St mirren is it?

And he doesn't express his delight at a St mirren win either.

Just cod he's playing shite recently doesn't mean he should get abuse about a tweet others also do.

It's his ex club and team he supports if he wants to tweet good luck to them then he's free to do so as long as there not playing us.

I like to see ex players wish us luck in cup games vanzy does it all the time for us and Liverpool

Edited by buddies1877

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1422833617.789778.jpg

I think this is worse were competing with Dundee not Rangers.

John isn't an ex Dundee player tho his brothers play for them.

Don't see john getting abuse

When you saw we are "competing" with Dundee, Dundee are 15 points ahead of us and 1 result away from being in the top 6. If we finish 11th we're 10th on goal difference having played 1 game more than Motherwell) we could well be competing against Rangers to stay in the SPL.

When you saw we are "competing" with Dundee, Dundee are 15 points ahead of us and 1 result away from being in the top 6. If we finish 11th we're 10th on goal difference having played 1 game more than Motherwell) we could well be competing against Rangers to stay in the SPL.

. So one rule for one player and another for others stop talking shite mate