They Think It's All Over

Ok, so 7 points adrift, 1 win at home, not scored in 3 matches, championship is looming. My brain says we're humped, county are on a better streak than Del Boy could have ever dreamed of, well have steadied the ship, and we are going the way of the titanic. The easy option is to join the band wagon and admit defeat. This isn't delusion, merely optimism, WBA 04/05 last day survival, West Ham 06/07 won 7 of last 9 from nowhere, 1-0 v arsenal, 1-0 v United. We have to win on Tuesday, and have to win a week on Monday, there is nothing went previously to suggest this will happen, but.... I firmly believe we have to take one game at a time, and rally for Tuesday night. As I've said previously, I'm taking a mini bus from Aberdeen, 20 strong to fir park, and getting behind the team. This is the heart ruling the head, but the hope of spinning what's left of this season, is far more appealing than a 5 year rebuilding Job in the championship!! Roll on Tuesday night and COYS

Ok, so 7 points adrift, 1 win at home, not scored in 3 matches, championship is looming. My brain says we're humped, county are on a better streak than Del Boy could have ever dreamed of, well have steadied the ship, and we are going the way of the titanic. The easy option is to join the band wagon and admit defeat. This isn't delusion, merely optimism, WBA 04/05 last day survival, West Ham 06/07 won 7 of last 9 from nowhere, 1-0 v arsenal, 1-0 v United. We have to win on Tuesday, and have to win a week on Monday, there is nothing went previously to suggest this will happen, but.... I firmly believe we have to take one game at a time, and rally for Tuesday night. As I've said previously, I'm taking a mini bus from Aberdeen, 20 strong to fir park, and getting behind the team. This is the heart ruling the head, but the hope of spinning what's left of this season, is far more appealing than a 5 year rebuilding Job in the championship!! Roll on Tuesday night and COYS

My kind of Thread thumbup2.gif

Well said Bud !!!

You do know that hijacking buses is a criminal offence.

" All aboard the magical mystery tour.............................."

have you been watching us this season

or someone else we can all dream but come on

with what strikeforce are we going to win with the ones that cant score

and defence that cant defend get ready to leave at half time there is not going to be another

GREAT ESCAPE we dont have the players or manager

face up to reality so you wont be shocked we are going down without a fight

knock out were out cant says its been good

have you been watching us this season

or someone else we can all dream but come on

with what strikeforce are we going to win with the ones that cant score

and defence that cant defend get ready to leave at half time there is not going to be another

GREAT ESCAPE we dont have the players or manager

face up to reality so you wont be shocked we are going down without a fight

knock out were out cant says its been good

Wrong thread bye1.gif

I remember Dunfermline fans coming to Love Street filling the away and having such an up-beat atmosphere to them. You just knew with that backing they were going to win. A game they needed to win and win they did.

I remember being through at Falkirk for a game we needed to win we were just like the Dunfermline fans really up-beat. You just knew we would win , win we did.

Unfortunately its not like that this season in the most part Saints fans have thrown in the towel. Or you could look at it another way. They have had the gut ripped out of them by the season as a whole.

Even the board have thrown in the towel in days gone by they hired a feet of busses for Dundee to rally the troops.

Its all so sad.

On a brighter note I think we will win our next two games which will make the run in a bit more exciting.

What is Ross County going to go on a unbeaten run. I don't think so. Motherwell are no better than us.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

it is all over no need to think

it is

Take it your the driver of that bandwagon!!?? Stop by my house to borrow a spade so you can dig the sand out your fanny! What I was suggesting with this thread is, let's rally, stay positive, and get behind the team. It's easy to cave and accept the inevitable, but if we thought the players were doing that, we'd go tonto!!!

Take it your the driver of that bandwagon!!?? Stop by my house to borrow a spade so you can dig the sand out your fanny! What I was suggesting with this thread is, let's rally, stay positive, and get behind the team. It's easy to cave and accept the inevitable, but if we thought the players were doing that, we'd go tonto!!!

I genuinely think that a few have done that, also think a few saw cameras on Friday and thought it was their chance to shine.

And so the fightback begins - a few Dundee United fans pointed out Ross County fielded a guy who was on the suspension list published by the SFA on Thursday.

Immediate 20 point penalty with no right of appeal please. Although they'd still probably finish against us.

And so the fightback begins - a few Dundee United fans pointed out Ross County fielded a guy who was on the suspension list published by the SFA on Thursday.

Immediate 20 point penalty with no right of appeal please. Although they'd still probably finish against us.

Hopefully they'll make it 40, just to be on the safe side.wink.png

This could be interesting if its the case . .cool.png

Lifted from SFA Site.....suspension list from 26th March...

Apologies for the copy/paste.

OUTSTANDING SUSPENSI
ONS
PLAYER (CLUB)
SUSPENSION
SPFL
-
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
JOHN BONNAR (FORMERL
Y, DUNDEE F.C.)
1 SPFL DEVELOPMENT T
EAM MATCH IMMEDIATE
TONY DINGWALL (ROSS
COUNTY F.C.)
FIRST TEAM
MATCH IMMEDIATE
LIAM CRAIG (HAMILTON
ACADEMICAL F.C.)
1 CAS
U16/17
MATCH
FROM 29/03/2015
JACK PARR (ST. JOHNS
TONE F.C.)
CAS
U16/17
MATCH FROM 29/03/201
RYAN MCGOWAN (DUNDEE
UNITED F.C.)
1 FIRST TEAM MATCH I
MMEDIATE
DAVID ANGUS SYME (KI
LMARNOCK F.C.)
SPFL DEV
ELOPMENT
MATCH
FROM 01/04/2015
AARON SPLAINE (KILMA
RNOCK F.C.)
2 SPFL DEVELOPMENT M
ATCHES IMMEDIATE
DOUGLAS IMRIE (HAMIL
TON ACADEMICAL F.C.)
SPFL FIRST TEAM
MATCH FROM 03/04/201
DARREN LYON (HAMILTO
N ACADEMICAL F.C.)
FIRST TEAM
MATCHES IMMEDIATE
SCOTT
BROWN (CELTIC F.C.)
SPFL FIRST TEAM
MATCH
FROM 04/04/2015
CRAIG SLATER (KILMAR
NOCK F.C.)
SPFL FIRST TEAM
MATCH
FROM 04/04/2015
MANUEL PASCALI (KILM
ARNOCK F.C.)
SPFL FIRST TEAM
MATCH
FROM 04/04/2015
GREIG DENTON (ST. JO
HNSTONE F.C.)
CAS U16/17 MA
TCH FROM 05/04/2015
ROSS MACLEAN (MOTHER
WELL F.C.)
SPFL DEVELOPMENT
MATCH IMMEDIATE
He was a sub on Saturday.
Edited by thomsons dropped it

Lifted from SFA Site.....suspension list from 26th March...

Apologies for the copy/paste.

OUTSTANDING SUSPENSI
ONS
PLAYER (CLUB)
SUSPENSION
SPFL
-
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
JOHN BONNAR (FORMERL
Y, DUNDEE F.C.)
1 SPFL DEVELOPMENT T
EAM MATCH IMMEDIATE
TONY DINGWALL (ROSS
COUNTY F.C.)
He was a sub on Saturday.

Bit of an ironic name to be playing for them. .

either . .

A they will get away with it (nothing will be said). .

B they will get a slap on the wrist (wee verbal warning ) . .or

C something substantial will be done (points deduction). .biggrin.pngkickass-sign.gif