Has Spfl Found New Sponsor?you Bet It Has.....

interesting that the money starts flowing in just as saints drop to the championship, are they trying to tell us something?

YES !

They are betting on many 'old firm ' encounters next season, well some cynics might suggest that.

All that is wrong with Scottish football, Rangers and Celtic

YES !

They are betting on many 'old firm ' encounters next season, well some cynics might suggest that.

All that is wrong with Scottish football, Rangers and Celtic

Well, The Only Thing Worse Than Beating A Dead Horse Is Betting On One. Courtesy of Reliant K

What about odds on finishing first ?

Apparently it is OK to place a bet on a team to finish 1st. However, I believe we will finish 5th, and was looking for odds to stick ten quid on that happening. It is proving more difficult than I imagined.

The odds probably won't be released until we know exactly who's going to be contesting .

I could be wrong though .

I started the thread 'betting' to try and find out. It doesn't appear to be because we don't know the make up of the division yet, it appears to be a bet that bookies won't make. As a betting novice, I still don't understand why they will offer me odds on St Mirren to finish 1st, but not 5th. Edited by pozbaird

when I win and that is not often there is something special about going into the bookies to collect cash in hand then handing over a tenner for the staff to get a cake for their tea beak. Call it 'special' school

aye and I even tip the local ladyboys also

Editing other people's posts.

It's a sign of childish pettiness and... ahem... idle hands....

Sorry, IoB. :)