Take Us With You, Scotland!

Bud the Baker

Fwiw ,

i`d take Cumbria & the lake district but they would have to keep Workington , Whitehaven & Barrow.

North Yorkshire would be welcome because its mostly beautiful. And an added bonus is, the people would make us seem positively generous

Newcastle can join us , but they must keep their "taps oan!"

Sunderland can join us but only to make the people of Dundee feel superior.

County Durham would have associate membership if they promise us free entry to Beamish .

Teeside would be denied access to the peoples republic of Scotland . Mainly coz its a f**kin dump.

Have i missed anyone out ?

With the failure of the government to honour their commitments on devolved power it's time to go it alone or better still let's take the North of England with us!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-32731463

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-32736153

Freedom declared and battle come down!

The Tories are very cunning . Offer them the world and bribe enough of the electorate to get the decision you want . Then when you don't deliver tell them , that they will not be getting another referendum because , you had your chance and you were taken in by our bullshit. .

It will be a similar situation with Europe . The Tories were fearful of losing swathes of their voters to UKiP . So , they said they would have an in/out referendum on Europe IF they were re-elected . Very cunning . No doubt they will be offering the public a nice wee package , IF they agree to remain in the declining , super-regime that is Europe. .

Cunning baisturts. .

The Tories are very cunning . Offer them the world and bribe enough of the electorate to get the decision you want . Then when you don't deliver tell them , that they will not be getting another referendum because , you had your chance and you were taken in by our bullshit. .

It will be a similar situation with Europe . The Tories were fearful of losing swathes of their voters to UKiP . So , they said they would have an in/out referendum on Europe IF they were re-elected . Very cunning . No doubt they will be offering the public a nice wee package , IF they agree to remain in the declining , super-regime that is Europe. .

Cunning baisturts. .

cunning you say ,I say winners ,if cunning means wins I would take us to be cunning every Saturday ,or Friday night or sunday lunchtime or probably next season Saturday at 5 oclock on alba ,but who cares if cunning wins then lets be cunning

well anything so shitty will grow fast

been there many times and I hate the place

Lived here for 30 years , so based my comments on what I know.

Though I love visiting Paisley around 15 times a year , yet some people that live there hate it , so I guess opinions will vary.

From a purely sporting perspective I can think of only one downside, that being that our team would probably be struggling to stay in the Championship.

The upside would be an undoubtedly bigger ( 20 team perhaps? ) SPFL premiership, with a resultant exponentially higher share of the Sky television money, having teams like Liverpool, the two Manchester giants, Newcastle Utd etc in our top league, as well as MUCH bigger pool of players for the National team.

We would also benefit in sports such as Cricket and the two Rugby codes.

Typical of the Nationalists. 6,000 signatures on a petition out of a population of over 5m and they start to discuss whether they'd have "them" in or not. rolleyes.gif

Typical of the Unionists, and one in particular to halve the amount of signatures on the petition, and to have no sense of humour whistling.gif

According to The Independent there are now 17000 signatures, and their online poll in Manchester revealed that 72% of respondents were in favour of secession to Scotland.

thumbup2.gif

If we're talking from Manchester your talking about a population of over 16m. I don't think less than 1% of the population counts as a democratic majority, even in Nationalist Scotland

If we're talking from Manchester your talking about a population of over 16m. I don't think less than 1% of the population counts as a democratic majority, even in Nationalist Scotland

I quite clearly said a poll, not a referendum, that is more than obvious, even to the most blinkered and humourless of Unionists.

Pish ! So Manchester is TWICE the size of London ?!?

Manchester has a population similar in size to Glasgow. Even if you add in all the Greater Manchester areas its still nowhere near 16 mill.

It may be dressed up as "humour" but it is part of the orchestrated Nat campaign to piss off the English so much, that they are desperate to support Scottish independence.

Think of it like digging the channel tunnel... ... happened a lot faster when dug from both ends!

It may be dressed up as "humour" but it is part of the orchestrated Nat campaign to piss off the English so much, that they are desperate to support Scottish independence.

Think of it like digging the channel tunnel... ... happened a lot faster when dug from both ends!

Result! lol.gif