If Ciftci Was A St Mirren Player.

I agree, I agree indeed.

This is a decent thread worthy of my input and as such reaches a higher standard than that of many other threads that plague this fine little forum of ours.

I have not seen this incident however and as such I am unable to comment without speculating as to the validity of the biting action. If this chap has indeed sunk his teeth into another professional football player, without that fellow professionals prior consent, then this is indeed a matter worthy of a good head shaking. I hope that our fabulous little club will continue to hold our standards somewhat higher than the former Dundee Hibs appear to do so.

Is it fair that your comments are partly driven by jealousy that Ciftci still has his own teeth?

Is it fair that your comments are partly driven by jealousy that Ciftci still has his own teeth?

A fair comment, but there is no empirical evidence that Ciftci used his own teeth, he may have borrowed Gary Teale's top notch gnashers, or even perhaps Jim Goodwins stout no nonsense teeth after Fanny Macnamara's efforts to have him banned.

My friend. Shull asked how who we react if it was one of our players, therefore it is related to St Mirren opinions. Look Shull didn't get to 41000 posts by talking about the usual Kenny Mc, BOD, Jim Goodwin, Thommo McGarvey's wife blah blah. Thinking outside the box gives this forum the international edge. Plus added he is a gobs&ite. Urgo= many many posts.

But I do want a forum that I can discuss football topics and I feel I have one. Come on there were over a thousand posts on the Election theme, and Shull still voted Tory.

Freedom of speech as long as your not a fox

No-one is trying to clamp down on freedom of speech. However the forum is split into areas where relevant topics are posted. The General St Mirren Discussion is about topics directly related to the Club. Just like the Speculation is about speculation eg 'how would you react if a St Mirren player bit an opponent' and the Rumour Mill is about rumours and General Nonsense is about anything else. A topic about a Dundee United player is not related to St Mirren is the point that others are making and this particular thread is now getting clogged up with any old shite (no offence Shull :) )

My friend. Shull asked how who we react if it was one of our players, therefore it is related to St Mirren opinions. Look Shull didn't get to 41000 posts by talking about the usual Kenny Mc, BOD, Jim Goodwin, Thommo McGarvey's wife blah blah. Thinking outside the box gives this forum the international edge. Plus added he is a gobs&ite. Urgo= many many posts.

But I do want a forum that I can discuss football topics and I feel I have one. Come on there were over a thousand posts on the Election theme, and Shull still voted Tory.

Freedom of speech as long as your not a fox

One thing I have to say. Starts with P, ends with H and isn't path but has the same number of letters.

Sorry.

What I meant to say was that it has such a tenuous link it stretches things to the absolute limits.

Edited by stlucifer

Dinnae like upsetting fellow Buddies.

So I really am sorry.

Don't you apologise good buddie, to be honest I think anyone would be due one honking post out of 40,084. In fact, that calls for the vidiprinter...

Morton 0 Shull 40,084 (FORTY THOUSAND AND EIGHTY FOUR)

Sterling work sir, legendary clap.gif

If Ciftci was a St Mirren player and bit an opponent during the game and got away with it then one of our players would have blabbed to the media he was guilty. The club would also have taken action (eg they announced they had taken action with Goodwin a few times and also when McGowan was in trouble with the police). Dundee United have said he's not guilty and he was called names (so if he did bite anyone it is to be expected).

Just heard a thing on the Chris Evans show about hashtag being the children's word of the year. The bloke Chris interviewed said that kids are fearless with making new words. One example was stegosuarez, emanating from the feeding habits of a particular footballer. I like that.