Football Strips 2015/16

Stop twittering on and go get another pint!

Indeed - just had an Arizona beer, '8th Street IPA' followed by a nightcap of Knob Creek bourbon & coke....

Now, gie's a signing and the strips!

Edited by pozbaird

I'm still on holiday and check events in Smurrrnnland on the old iPad. No sighting of the new strips? I blame those Nazi basturt Fan Council members. Scum. Should be taken outside and shot - while wearing this season's unsold home shirts. Booo!

Shooting would be too good for those strips! :unsure:

Indeed - just had a nightcap of Knob Creek & coke....!

At least we got to the bottom of that. :P

Get a room, you two!

New kit being revealled middle of this month.

Home kit On sale 1st week july

Away kit on sale last week july

Huh huh

Gary telt us yesterday.

Edited by shull

Sorry Stuart but I wisnae driving the wheelchair and the wife kept going as she said and I quote " That'll likely be one of your St.Mirren pals shouting and if I stop you'll want tae have a wee swallie as you put it with them"

Ha ha fair enough she is probably right

http://albionroversfc.co.uk/?p=549

Albion Rovers - off-the-shelf Adidas deal. Fcuking class. Make that shirt red, put our badge on it, there's a St Mirren away strip for you right there. Albion Rovers, showing us how its done. Sheesh.

Would just look like Aberdeen's strip then, so no thanks. Purple may be good though Edited by 17/03/13

Albion Rovers ? We get paid decent dough to wear the JD strip what do Rovers get from Adidas I think I know ...........

jack?

To clarify, I am not saying Albion Rovers are showing us the way with commercial deals, I meant they are showing us the way with a very simple kit looking smart. IMHO naturally.

Just my opinion, but when you look back at the Adidas kit worn by Nottingham Forest in their European Cup glory days in the 1970s, it still looks fresh today - the current blue Ipswich Adidas kit, that Albion Rovers one don't deviate too much from a kit worn over thirty five years ago...

Again, just my opinion, but Adidas (in general) have a winning formula while others fanny about with bells and whistles added.

Edited by pozbaird

Not another yellow one, ffs

Nothing wrong with yellow as a Change Strip.

The Rovers Kit is top class.

Our black and white stripes should not be mixed with any other colours apart from a red number.