Smisa Statement On Fan Ownership / Gordon Scott

BLF

If I was a member of SMISA Committee ,on indeed GLS himself ,I would be standing back for now letting things take their course. The current BOD will have to hold onto the club forever , or give it away, if we continue our downward spiral !

Sadly that is spot on Billy, why would anyone buy something immediately for thousands if it was not working but could possibly work better in the future and be available at a much lower cost then.

Time ticks on and i feel that there is no point in stumping up a fortune when it's clear that there are no other buyers and any amount of money offered for the consortium's shares at this time would be a waste of that money.

Sadly that is spot on Billy, why would anyone buy something immediately for thousands if it was not working but could possibly work better in the future and be available at a much lower cost then.

Time ticks on and i feel that there is no point in stumping up a fortune when it's clear that there are no other buyers and any amount of money offered for the consortium's shares at this time would be a waste of that money.

What did they pay to gain control first time round? The majority of the rest they must surely have known was possible. They couldn't have been saying that they could do better, but have thought it'd be others stumping up. Surely, over the years, the Todd's, Craig's, Earlie's and Corson's of this world put money in too. Okay, we're more stable now though the mood is possibly worse than I remember and the younger generation are just drifting away.

Let GLS buy their shares if he wants. But spend not a penny of Smisa funds on unrealistic demands. The supporters have been around for nearly 140 years... I am sure we can bide our time a wee bit longer and take control on our terms!

As 10,000 hours aren't around any more, it's good of you to start throwing advice around this time in the direction of SMiSA. They will be grateful no doubt. Are you going to exit stage left again in a strop if nobody listens to you?

What did they pay to gain control first time round? The majority of the rest they must surely have known was possible. They couldn't have been saying that they could do better, but have thought it'd be others stumping up. Surely, over the years, the Todd's, Craig's, Earlie's and Corson's of this world put money in too. Okay, we're more stable now though the mood is possibly worse than I remember and the younger generation are just drifting away.

I wouldn't know what they paid to gain control.

Do i make you hard?

Nah, 100% male heterosexual but I think we can assume anybody asking such a stupid question must have had the experience themselves. ie a hard at the thought of a man. It's brave of you coming out in a public forum like this. It's nothing to be ashamed of and perfectly legal.

Yôu like it, dont you?

You really are a poor sad bastard. You seem to think that fancying men sexually is a given. Are you a man?How many wives a children have you had?. You suddenly start going on about guys getting hards for men. Where the f**k does that come from? I knew you were a sad arse from your bombast about St.Mirren but sick as you appear, where the hell did the homophobic thing come from? I suppose it's hard to hide so I see why you are in denial. You keep implying you love St.Mirren despite a lot of evidence to the contrary. Oh shit! I forgot' St. Mirren was a man!

You really are a poor sad bastard. You seem to think that fancying men sexually is a given. Are you a man?How many wives a children have you had?. You suddenly start going on about guys getting hards for men. Where the f**k does that come from? I knew you were a sad arse from your bombast about St.Mirren but sick as you appear, where the hell did the homophobic thing come from? I suppose it's hard to hide so I see why you are in denial. You keep implying you love St.Mirren despite a lot of evidence to the contrary. Oh shit! I forgot' St. Mirren was a man!

Jeez theres a lot of repression and denial going on in there. Your shrink would have a field day with that lot. Is it all,to do with this PigGate thingy?

Jeez theres a lot of repression and denial going on in there. Your shrink would have a field day with that lot. Is it all,to do with this PigGate thingy?

Repression is quite a big word for you. Three syllables. Did you google it first? Just look at the titles of quite a few of the threads you have started, never mind the content, and then talk about anger. When you were Somner9 it was unbelievable. When you ran away I thought that was that, but hey ho, back you eventually came bad as ever. PigGate has so far passed my by. Saw the headlines and didn't bother. I can imagine that kind of tittle-tattle being up your street.

Repression is quite a big word for you. Three syllables. Did you google it first? Just look at the titles of quite a few of the threads you have started, never mind the content, and then talk about anger. When you were Somner9 it was unbelievable. When you ran away I thought that was that, but hey ho, back you eventually came bad as ever. PigGate has so far passed my by. Saw the headlines and didn't bother. I can imagine that kind of tittle-tattle being up your street.

There is more double entendre in there than whole series of Benny Hill shows....

Nah, 100% male heterosexual but I think we can assume anybody asking such a stupid question must have had the experience themselves. ie a hard at the thought of a man. It's brave of you coming out in a public forum like this. It's nothing to be ashamed of and perfectly legal.

the fact that you appear to be disningeuous with your compliment would suggest a degree of latent homophobia on your part.

it is good for you to come out on an open forum though, it can be counted as a start in your rehabillitation

It seems you retired first THEN lit the blue touchpaper.

Wow, what a comeback. Is there something you want to tell us?

The club has been a depreciating asset for years, a wee peak after the league cup triumph, when tbh I reckon the BoD thought , we've cracked it, watch for the offers . The only thing that cracked in reality was any hope of a much needed regime change. Onwards we drift, though feck knows to where next. The current route map indicates a stop at tumbleweed central. It's undoubtedly as painful,for GIlmour et al right enough as it is for the fans. No winners here, on or off the park.

Meanwhile it's a mess that really only could be made at St Mirren, but at least it's our mess to revel in.................if only Carlsberg sponsored football club implosions

The club has been a depreciating asset for years, a wee peak after the league cup triumph, when tbh I reckon the BoD thought , we've cracked it, watch for the offers . The only thing that cracked in reality was any hope of a much needed regime change. Onwards we drift, though feck knows to where next. The current route map indicates a stop at tumbleweed central. It's undoubtedly as painful,for GIlmour et al right enough as it is for the fans. No winners here, on or off the park.

Meanwhile it's a mess that really only could be made at St Mirren, but at least it's our mess to revel in.................if only Carlsberg sponsored football club implosions

It is a very stale situation, nobody can take control unless they buy the consortiums shares, is that the problem ? should they dissolve the consortium and sell their shares individually ? they have rightly not sold to the English group or the Argentinian group. GLS and SMiSA forming a joint bid is still the best option for our clubs future, it does seem to be dragging on a bit though.