Smisa And The Fans Council

TopCat

The Fans Council and SMiSA could do with updating their websites with news or minutes more often. Last minutes were from July (FC) and August (SMiSA). C'mon people - more regular updates would be appreciated.

That is my only criticism of both groups - fair play to these volunteers giving up their free time to the benefit of the St Mirren FC Ltd company.

I'd rather read the news of progress from your web sites that read what the self appointed Fans spokesman on BAWA seems to know is true.

ETA Fans Council AGM on Thu 12th Nov 2015.

I am not a self appointed fans spokesperson, i am on the board of SMISA and everything i have posted today is fact. Unlike the fans council who chose to go against the wishes of the majority of fans who completed the fan ownership survey - proving beyond doubt that they do not want to represent the majority of saint mirren fans on that issue.

I think a happy medium was the common sense answer to the void.

A small number of "life members" paying a reasonable up front fee to fund the fit out, and getting guaranteed access for free for life.

The rest of the spaces on matchday allocated on a first come/first served basis, paying a small fee on entry if necessary.

We are where we are. Who knows, it may yet change before it's actually up and running.

Seems that a few people will be jumping for joy if this fails.

Is there an entry in the Guinness book of records for the biggest petted lip in the world?

Personally I'm more than happy to see it succeed just don't think the numbers add up. As I wrote further back there have been 2 club bars before both failed as they were not drawing in the money.

One answer is what Div posted cash up front - life member

On the day of the game if the bar is half empty charge a fee for those who want in that way your bar should always have a decent number.

I just take the train to Paisley go to a local drinking den after that walk to the stadium if its raining then a taxi. However the preferred choice would be the stadium.

I never said you were a self appointed fans spokesperson. That cap fits someone else who has said they "speak on behalf of the majority of fans."

If you are on the board of SMiSA then perhaps you should consider how your posts can be seen to be confrontational to FC members.

Why can't you all get around the table and thrash out your differences?

From the outside it does seem a strange situation two separate fans groups for the good of the club yet you can read there is tension between them on this very forum. That seems stupid and childish in a way it looks like two different political parties.

From the outside it does seem a strange situation two separate fans groups for the good of the club yet you can read there is tension between them on this very forum. That seems stupid and childish in a way it looks like two different political parties.

No dont read it wrong, these are my own opinions, not the opinions of SMISA.

It is the club paying up 95% and the FC funding the rest from memberships. I had heard they reckoned under £50k would do it, now as posted by SPS it's £60k and when proposed by the CIC debacle it was £150k for kibble to fit it out.

The fit out design from kibble etc was entirely different much larger and included mezzanine and stand doors

Yes i know it was, you stated this in an earlier post, didn't know it had a mezzanine floor in the plan though, that would be good use of the limited space.

Mezzanine boxes for rental by the Club. This was one of the things the Club got directly out of the deal. These boxes were convertible into meeting spaces through the week

What a load of bollocks!

Who Said both groups were at each other? You are just mixing it for your warped sense of enjoyment!

What i read was one saints fan not understanding why the fans council werent championing fan ownership, and another saints fan saying the members bar is what it is, if you want it pay to join. But hey thats boring because its harder to mix it when its laid out like that. There are a number of posters on here who try to get saints fans fighting amongst themselves. I hadn't thought you were one of them.

What a load of bollocks!

Who Said both groups were at each other? You are just mixing it for your warped sense of enjoyment!

What i read was one saints fan not understanding why the fans council werent championing fan ownership, and another saints fan saying the members bar is what it is, if you want it pay to join. But hey thats boring because its harder to mix it when its laid out like that. There are a number of posters on here who try to get saints fans fighting amongst themselves. I hadn't thought you were one of them.

Indeed LPM there is no conflict between the two, i had a nice wee chat with SPS (fans council) before yesterdays game, he and i agreed that we are only feeding the need of those on here who would want to see conflict. I have personal reasons for disliking some of the people on the FC and maybe should put that behind me now.

Indeed LPM there is no conflict between the two, i had a nice wee chat with SPS (fans council) before yesterdays game, he and i agreed that we are only feeding the need of those on here who would want to see conflict. I have personal reasons for disliking some of the people on the FC and maybe should put that behind me now.

What really shows up the type of person the 'mixers' and 'failures' are; is the type of poster and the content of post they like!

We now really understand the bullet the whole club dodged a few years ago!

What really shows up the type of person the 'mixers' and 'failures' are; is the type of poster and the content of post they like!

We now really understand the bullet the whole club dodged a few years ago!

You have a bloody cheek calling anyone a mixer , seriously are you having a laugh.

As for Buddiecat - You have constantly made digs at the fan council personal or not I only read the forum.

You are a leading member of SMISA yes. Then maybe you should think before posting rather than coming on here telling me about mixing it. Mixing it is not my intention. Of all the years I have been member tell me when you have seen me mixing it in the past. Not my style mate. Maybe you are feeling guilty now that you and Gary have kissed and made up. But would be grateful if you keep me out your shit and clean it up for yourself after all it is your shit not mine.

You have a bloody cheek calling anyone a mixer , seriously are you having a laugh.

As for Buddiecat - You have constantly made digs at the fan council personal or not I only read the forum.

You are a leading member of SMISA yes. Then maybe you should think before posting rather than coming on here telling me about mixing it. Mixing it is not my intention. Of all the years I have been member tell me when you have seen me mixing it in the past. Not my style mate. Maybe you are feeling guilty now that you and Gary have kissed and made up. But would be grateful if you keep me out your shit and clean it up for yourself after all it is your shit not mine.

Had no need to kiss and make up, i have never been in a situation where i don't speak to Gary, yes we have differing opinions regarding some SMFC agenda and we call each other grumpy auld gits, face to face and on here, but we don't fall out over it.

You brought yourself into this thread, i did not force you to post, you called both groups stupid and childish - thats your opinion, i have my opinion and can voice it just as freely as you.

Had no need to kiss and make up, i have never been in a situation where i don't speak to Gary, yes we have differing opinions regarding some SMFC agenda and we call each other grumpy auld gits, face to face and on here, but we don't fall out over it.

You brought yourself into this thread, i did not force you to post, you called both groups stupid and childish - thats your opinion, i have my opinion and can voice it just as freely as you.

Maybe I was too harsh as both groups do good for the benefit of the club and its supporters. Should have used my words more carefully all I meant from the outside looking in it would be better under one umbrella. That is just my opinion.

Anyway keep up the good work as its appreciated you give time and energy to the cause. I meant no harm or mixing it.

Maybe I was too harsh as both groups do good for the benefit of the club and its supporters. Should have used my words more carefully all I meant from the outside looking in it would be better under one umbrella. That is just my opinion.

Anyway keep up the good work as its appreciated you give time and energy to the cause. I meant no harm or mixing it.

Thanks, there really is no conflict between the groups, me and Gary will always find a way to agree/disagree with each other.

I am putting my personal issue with the FC behind me now, like i should have done some time ago. flowers.gif

You have a bloody cheek calling anyone a mixer , seriously are you having a laugh.As for Buddiecat - You have constantly made digs at the fan council personal or not I only read the forum.You are a leading member of SMISA yes. Then maybe you should think before posting rather than coming on here telling me about mixing it. Mixing it is not my intention. Of all the years I have been member tell me when you have seen me mixing it in the past. Not my style mate. Maybe you are feeling guilty now that you and Gary have kissed and made up. But would be grateful if you keep me out your shit and clean it up for yourself after all it is your shit not mine.

You are a mixer, suggesting the two fan groups are at loggerheads when this plainly isn't true. Why anyone would want to do that dumbfounds me.

I speak my mind on here, I have called out the culprits in the 10000 hour debacle, and exposed their flaws which you can see still wrankles so called "Christians" to troll a football fans forum trying to get saints fans to fight with each other!

I have called out our board over their part in promoting the 10000 hours debacle when they should have been looking at the ongoing future of the club, eventually they had to conceede it was a disaster waiting to happen.

I have called out the board, like many others over re-branding our stadium to that of a club whose followers spread bile, bigotry, sectarianism and Can't stop their outpourings of hate, even during the rememberance minute of silence. Yes our board took their silver, how does that make us look?

I and many others have called out this board on their hapless managerial appointments, even before the appointments have been made as I Could see the damage said appointments would reek through our club. Witness the shit-fest Murray produces each week!

I and others have called out this board over its completely counter-productive and money grabbing ticket pricing. It brings shame on the club when you visit the likes of QoS, Livi, Falkirk, Morton, Annan etc to see what they charge, compared to us

If you call that "Mixing It" then I am guilty as hell.... But don't expect to see it stop any time soon!

Just for the record myself and buddiecat (peter) have friends for many years and have never ever falling out.

The St.Mirren Fans Council AGM is Thursday 12th November at the club's Hospitality Suite. It's a 7pm start and all St.Mirren supporters are welcome.

Happy to answer any questions on our current projects and plans for the future. Would appreciate if fans could register their attendance at [email protected] to manage numbers.

How it go?