Livingston V St Mirren Championship 17/10/15

shull

I think we will play well today but lose or draw, and we might play quite well at home against the international Rangers next week too. I know a lot of predictions have said we will build on a good result and performance against Dunfermline last week and have a good away result and have yet to lose away from home in the league since Ibrox. I tend to think it would be St Mirrenish to put in a good but unlucky performance today and we might clock up another away defeat to the hammer throwers and divers and injury feigners from Livingstone.

shhhhhhh

Half time 0-1

Would say we've been slightly the better side so the score line is about fair. However Livi still well in it and have had a few half chances, and a missed penalty.

The penalty was some terrible defending by Webster followed by a clumsy challenge by young Cuddihy. Definite penalty, thankfully it was casually rolled onto the post.

After that, Stephen Mallan happened. It's a sign of how good he is that it isn't a surprise when he scores spectacular goals anymore. He picked this one up 25 yards out, took a touch then stuck it in the top corner. He's a special player who will go far if he keeps developing at the rate he is at the moment. I think he's better than either McGinn or McLean where at his age.

Really need that second goal to kill this off.