Livingston V St Mirren Championship 17/10/15

shull

I'm going for a Saints win the road to recovery is finally on its way ( I hope ) To be honest our away record is not too bad we have only lost one away game. That may suggest the home support make some of our players nervous at home you know who you are cunts.

I am so sorry.

Lol

Hopefully Murray has now realised that playing two defensive mids just ain't going to work and that counter attacking at pace is the way to go.

I'd probably bring Mcmullan back in for this one as he is a great out ball for us. Although the Dung were crap last week there were encouraging signs so let's get behind the team today and start climbing up this table

COYS !

First trip to Almondvale since the 1999/2000 season, what a year that was.

Really hope Murray doesn't tinker today. Both McMullan and Shankland should start on the bench and the starting 11 who were 3-0 up at half time last Saturday should get the nod again. Same team, same game plan.

Our away form is good this season, we're unbeaten on the road in all competitions since the opening day with two wins and two draws. In saying that, a draw really isn't a lot of good for us today, particularly when you take a look at our upcoming fixtures.

Providing Murray doesn't change the team I think we will get a win. Go for 1-2.

I'm going for a Saints win the road to recovery is finally on its way ( I hope ) To be honest our away record is not too bad we have only lost one away game. That may suggest the home support make some of our players nervous at home you know who you are cunts.

this

Have to agree, we'll piss this today :)

Starting to find our way at this level. 3-0 Saints

I hope that you're correct, however Livi will make this tough for us I fear we could struggle.

A scrappy win would do me, I don't see this being easy at all.

I think we will play well today but lose or draw, and we might play quite well at home against the international Rangers next week too. I know a lot of predictions have said we will build on a good result and performance against Dunfermline last week and have a good away result and have yet to lose away from home in the league since Ibrox. I tend to think it would be St Mirrenish to put in a good but unlucky performance today and we might clock up another away defeat to the hammer throwers and divers and injury feigners from Livingstone.