Conservatives Are Playing A Blinder.

Stuart Dickson

What's a good smoothie maker, then, and how much should it cost?

We've got a Breville number. Cost thirty quid, and comes with four bottles to make, store, and transport your creation. People swear by the Nutri-Bullet but they are very pricey, given much cheaper options achieve the same result.

Edited by Drew

Guest TPAFKATS

Had a lovely burger yesterday from the drygate brewery. Came with ox cheek which might well be the new pulled pork.

Delicious, one of the best burgers I've ever had.

Edited by TPAFKATS

It would be more useful (and less time-wasting for other forum users) if you just IGNORE the poster in whom you have no interest.

Possibly no Buddie has ever suggested this brilliant idea, ever? :rolleyes: Sigh.....

I ignore him, mostly. Learnt my lesson a decade or so, ago.

He IS provocative, ignore.

He can be intriguing. Eedjits often are. Ignore.

He does drone on and on, badly misspelling his Keich. Ignore.

What is NOT enlightening is a series of clones repeating the same "what I eat" drivel cos a Big Boy once used it eons ago it - wittily - on P+B...

Just.... Let it lie....

Edited by bluto

I am loving the fact that we have an EU Referendum which will see the Tories tear themselves apart and no doubt see their majority of 12 reduced as by elections happen over the next year or two and MPs resign, and we will also, at some point have a leadership election in the Tory Party during this Parliament.

All Labour have to do is sit tight and back a new leader who disagrees with every policy that has seen Labour voters desert the party in droves over the last 10 years and they should all of a sudden become thoroughly electable even on an openly left wing ticket.

I'm loving the fact that George Osbourne has managed to create a situation where the SNP, the Lib Dems, the Greens and "most" of the Labour Party have made it their official position that they cannot ever be trusted with the UK economy. Seriously Caroline Lucas actually came out and said that "You stop borrowing when you can no longer afford to pay back". Really Caroline? I'd hate to see your family finances. rolleyes.gif

Today the Conservative Party are the ONLY party in the UK that is seen to be standing on a platform of economic stability using the simple and basic mantra that every head of a household understands. That the best way to manage your finances is to spend less than you earn. The legacy of the last Labour Government has seen our national debt soar to over £1,000,000,000,000 with interest on that debt costing the UK taxpayer an eye watering £120,000,000 PER DAY - enough money to fund a replacement for Trident in just 146 days, indeed we spend 40 times more in debt interest per day than it takes to fund ALL of the UK food banks for a year - yet still the lunatic left want to borrow more no doubt so their banking and financier friends can continue to make even more money from UK Government Bonds at the expense of the working class.

Fortunately Scotland will always be a part of the UK and fortunately the left are a long way away from ever getting another shot at running the UK so the lunatic politicians that would bankrupt a nation aren't likely to get their hands on our money any time soon.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I'm loving the fact that George Osbourne has managed to create a situation where the SNP, the Lib Dems, the Greens and "most" of the Labour Party have made it their official position that they cannot ever be trusted with the UK economy. Seriously Caroline Lucas actually came out and said that "You stop borrowing when you can no longer afford to pay back". Really Caroline? I'd hate to see your family finances. rolleyes.gif

Today the Conservative Party are the ONLY party in the UK that is seen to be standing on a platform of economic stability using the simple and basic mantra that every head of a household understands. That the best way to manage your finances is to spend less than you earn. The legacy of the last Labour Government has seen our national debt soar to over £1,000,000,000,000 with interest on that debt costing the UK taxpayer an eye watering £120,000,000 PER DAY - enough money to fund a replacement for Trident in just 146 days, indeed we spend 40 times more in debt interest per day than it takes to fund ALL of the UK food banks for a year - yet still the lunatic left want to borrow more no doubt so their banking and financier friends can continue to make even more money from UK Government Bonds at the expense of the working class.

Fortunately Scotland will always be a part of the UK and fortunately the left are a long way away from ever getting another shot at running the UK so the lunatic politicians that would bankrupt a nation aren't likely to get their hands on our money any time soon.

Morning Stuart and everybody else. bye1.gif