Conservatives Are Playing A Blinder.

Stuart Dickson

Ayrshire saints post on this thread really does highlight the support the SNP gets from 'Old Firm' type of politics supporter.

If the SNP's policies are really that great then the will benefit Stuart. Indeed, the SNP's right wing, middle class favouring policies probably help Stuart far more than they'll ever help Ayrshire Saint.

However...

1. Ayrshire Saint doesn't get this

And

2. He doesn't actually care...

He just wants to support the winning team!

#thichasfcuk (just for the typo police)

Raising income tax by 1p in the £ isn't going to favour anyone in Scotland. All it does is drives business and high earners south of the border and drive down tax revenues. It's a damned stupid position for the SNP to take. Even the SNP know this. After all just over a year ago their then leader - Alex Salmond - was busy negotiating with those fantastic zero hour contract merchants - Amazon - to try to get them to relocate their HQ to Scotland on the promise of a cut price tax deal. Now we see them proposing to take an extra 1% of everyone's salary off us to give to work shy benefit claimants to help them get two holidays a year in Turkey.

The SNP bubble has burst. I confidently predict many of their "support" will soon be drifting back to Corbyn and Labour.

I agree that cranberries in smoothies leave them tasting a little tart (MISSUS!). Redcurrants likewise. This can be countered with aa spoonful of honey, however. Alternatively, using naturally sweetened soya milk rather than coo juice is another option. Coconut milk is also worth a try for a wee change - its as good as a rest, dontcha know!

I also had a sandwich for lunch yesterday but it wasn't very good. Maybe because it never had rocket on it.

I like smoothies, in general, but i'd much rather have a nice cinnamon latte. I make my own cinnamon syrup - it's very easy and only takes about 10 minutes to make. You then leave the cinnamon sticks in while it cools, the longer you leave them, the more "cinnamony" it is. I like cinnamon.

I've always been an espresso or cappuccino man. Never tried a latte. I don't fancy the idea of syrups in my coffee, to be honest,as I don't use any sweeteners.

ETA - cinnamon is good, right enough, but I'll leave it for mulled wine and grating onto banana on toast.

Edited by Drew

That list actually describes SNP supporters.

The SNP are the Scottish equivalent if UKIP, racist little Scotlanders.

SNP supporters are political Old Firm supporters!

Whatever Mr Dickson- can u not even come up with your own list? I am sure your dual personality can come up with something original or perhaps not

I agree that cranberries in smoothies leave them tasting a little tart (MISSUS!). Redcurrants likewise. This can be countered with aa spoonful of honey, however. Alternatively, using naturally sweetened soya milk rather than coo juice is another option. Coconut milk is also worth a try for a wee change - its as good as a rest, dontcha know!

Sound advice there, that's well worth delving into. Many thankings to your good self. smile.png

Ayrshire saints post on this thread really does highlight the support the SNP gets from 'Old Firm' type of politics supporter.

If the SNP's policies are really that great then the will benefit Stuart. Indeed, the SNP's right wing, middle class favouring policies probably help Stuart far more than they'll ever help Ayrshire Saint.

However...

And

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

However...

And

WTF ??? yes your right I just vote for whoever is looking like winning whichever election is coming up in fact I'm like the Sun and I have backed every winning party in every election since nineteen canteen. Isn't that how it works 1eye.gif

Ah today the blinder continues as David Cameron rips into SNP fanny Angus Robertson after he asked an error riddled question at PMQ criticising the UK'S record in Libya and Afghanistan. "Would you prefer an Afghanistan run by the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and a Libya run by Gadaffi". Its all too easy

Edited by Stuart Dickson