Better Together

Kendo

Don't you.

It wasn't ten minutes ago he was shouting better together. WTF has changed his mind. He has even asked for a devo max for the UK to remain in Europe.

It's OK for Scotland to be ruled from Westminster but not OK for England to be ruled from Brussels.

If Scotland votes to remain in Europe and England votes to come out that will be interesting.

Not that I care what Cameron does, but there IS a difference... or hadn't anyone noticed?

We are all on the same island and have been for a long time.

Europe, as a political and economic entity with UK is a new idea. The Community has distorted massively since UK joined it. We are not sharing the same currency. We don't seem to be keen on unlimited incomers arriving on our shores. The Agricultural and fisheries policies serve a country like France much better than they do the UK.

You're all getting petted lips over something you've no thought through.

FWIW, we won't leave Europe. Cameron doesn't want that. There are gains to be made from pushing for positive change... In much the same way that daft Jocko Nationalists were never going to win the recent spurious referendum yet still appear to have made political gains and now have budgetary responsibilities that it will be so nice to see being utilised. smile.png

Edited by bluto

It wasn't ten minutes ago he was shouting better together. WTF has changed his mind. He has even asked for a devo max for the UK to remain in Europe.

It's OK for Scotland to be ruled from Westminster but not OK for England to be ruled from Brussels.

If Scotland votes to remain in Europe and England votes to come out that will be interesting.

I'm voting to get out. The day the EU allowed Greece and former eastern countries into the EU there was always going to be trouble on a financial sense corruption is rife in these countries while tax evasion in Greece by the filthy rich is accepted as normal

Had we a northern EU then that is a different matter I would have yes.

Vote No

I'm voting to get out. The day the EU allowed Greece and former eastern countries into the EU there was always going to be trouble on a financial sense corruption is rife in these countries while tax evasion in Greece by the filthy rich is accepted as normalHad we a northern EU then that is a different matter I would have yes.Vote No

You are advocating a no vote, but what is the question? It could be should the UK leave the European Union.

I'm voting to get out. The day the EU allowed Greece and former eastern countries into the EU there was always going to be trouble on a financial sense corruption is rife in these countries while tax evasion in Greece by the filthy rich is accepted as normalHad we a northern EU then that is a different matter I would have yes.Vote No

you think we dont have corruption here?

you dont think we are every bit as corrupt as the greeks?

you cannot be that naive.

can you?

if you want us to leave europe you will need to explain how we fill the resulting £100 billion hole in our economy.

any ideas?

Not that I care what Cameron does, but there IS a difference... or hadn't anyone noticed?

We are all on the same island and have been for a long time.

Europe, as a political and economic entity with UK is a new idea. The Community has distorted massively since UK joined it. We are not sharing the same currency. We don't seem to be keen on unlimited incomers arriving on our shores. The Agricultural and fisheries policies serve a country like France much better than they do the UK.

You're all getting petted lips over something you've no thought through.

FWIW, we won't leave Europe. Cameron doesn't want that. There are gains to be made from pushing for positive change... In much the same way that daft Jocko Nationalists were never going to win the recent spurious referendum yet still appear to have made political gains and now have budgetary responsibilities that it will be so nice to see being utilised. smile.png

Well exactly Bluto. These f**king stupid Natsis don't have a clue. Cameron's position is that he wants us to remain in Europe. His position is entirely consistent - unlike that of the Natsi. They wanted us to leave the UK but remain in Europe, scrapping our veto, our power, our authority and all our status just for a pointless jingoistic racist ideology.

Well exactly Bluto. These f**king stupid Natsis don't have a clue. Cameron's position is that he wants us to remain in Europe. His position is entirely consistent - unlike that of the Natsi. They wanted us to leave the UK but remain in Europe, scrapping our veto, our power, our authority and all our status just for a pointless jingoistic racist ideology.

Personally I can't wait for the "in/out" Euro referendum Dave The Pig f**ker promised us to witness tactical voting on an unimaginable scale.

It gives us a chance to vote "out"... f**ks the Tories up, the we get another referendum on independence because the Tories are dragging us out of Europe against our will, we get Independence and stay in Europe.... Job's a good 'un!

The clusterf**k surrounding Corbyn's election, the rout of Labour, Lib Dem etc will seem tame compared to whats coming! All courtesy of Dave...! Then he chucks it, and we get to point and laugh at Boris dragging Englandshire into various wars and diplomatic incidents. Bit like what he is doing now in the middle east!

I am increasingly inclined to vote for leaving the EU in the hope that independence will follow, we will then become a republic and withdraw from NATO.

I'm afraid that the EU has provided cover for Germany to implement some Friedmanesque shock therapy on the Greeks, and it hasn't been good to watch.

We also need to revert back to using protectionist policies to safeguard our indigenous industries. The EU free market agenda is a basket case that is killing the economies of the smaller member states. We don't need to be members of the club to trade with it, in any event.

Edited by Drew

I am increasingly inclined to vote for leaving the EU in the hope that independence will follow, we will then become a republic and withdraw from NATO.

I'm afraid that the EU has provided cover for Germany to implement some Friedmanesque shock therapy on the Greeks, and it hasn't been good to watch.

We also need to revert back to using protectionist policies to safeguard our indigenous industries. The EU free market agenda is a basket case that is killing the economies of the smaller member states. We don't need to be members of the club to trade with it, in any event.

The way to get independence is for Scotland to vote to remain part of Europe while England votes to leave.

I believe in Scotland's case , it is pointless to leave one Union whilst remaining in another . "Independence in Europe" would be bloody daft , it would only make it easy for der Reich to bully us . .make no mistake , they can be far more suppressive than Westminster has been , just have a look at Europe . .

The way to get independence is for Scotland to vote to remain part of Europe while England votes to leave.

Sorry mate , Alex might think that but it is simply not the case . Why the f**k do think the kind , sensible , sober , sane , logical Norwegians have said an emphatic NO to Europe soooooo many times , a country with similarities to ours?

Sorry mate , Alex might think that but it is simply not the case . Why the f**k do think the kind , sensible , sober , sane , logical Norwegians have said an emphatic NO to Europe soooooo many times , a country with similarities to ours?

The main difference being, Norway's wealth was built around the oil revenue and they have invested this for the future. Our oil revenue was used to build Thatcher's Britain. The only thing we got out it was the poll tax.