The Original Home Dugout

shull

he moved dugouts ,so he could be nearer the linesman allegedly,i sit behind dugout and apart from 1 game he never spoke to any linesman,and the 1 he did try to give a hard time to told him to f**k off and that's not my words that's what he said to murray,so even the linesman knew he was shit

he moved dugouts ,so he could be nearer the linesman allegedly,i sit behind dugout and apart from 1 game he never spoke to any linesman,and the 1 he did try to give a hard time to told him to f**k off and that's not my words that's what he said to murray,so even the linesman knew he was shit

Never knew the linesman sat in the stand for half the game!

The painting of the dressing room and changing back the dugouts to Away & Home as you look at them from the west stand would be something that could be achieved pretty quickly as for getting rid of the sh**ty footballers we have playing in the current first team at the moment, will take a bit longer, anyway it will be down to the new manager who comes and goes.

• 2 weeks later...

They can't. For some reason the main stand lineman always does the right hand side when looking out from the main stand at all grounds :huh:

There's logic underpinning that.

It means the ref knows precisely where his linesmen will ALWAYS be when he needs to take advice or instruction.

Edited by bluto