Stuart Carswell

Seemingly Paul Paton was tweeting about his "team" winning the semi on Sun and how he was looking forward to the Final.

Is that acceptable when he was part of the team who lost the other semi on Sat?

He obviously had 2nd thoughts as he deleted the tweet later.

As an aside though, how stupid are footballers to be tweeting ANYTHING. lol.gif

Anyone with a twitter account really needs to seek help for their delusions that they could possibly have anything worthwhile to say.

Anyone with a twitter account really needs to seek help for their delusions that they could possibly have anything worthwhile to say.

#oakyisabawsack

There are 555 million active users on twitter as per the most up to date figures. The fact that you're so out of touch comes as no surprise to anyone.

You continually post on here, deluding yourself daily that you have something worthwhile to say - are you getting professional help for that?

There are 555 million active users on twitter as per the most up to date figures. The fact that you're so out of touch comes as no surprise to anyone.

You continually post on here, deluding yourself daily that you have something worthwhile to say - are you getting professional help for that?

When I start posting shite about what I ate for breakfast maybe youll have a point.

555 million morons are welcome to it.

Edited by oaksoft

When I start posting shite about what I ate for breakfast maybe youll have a point.

555 million morons are welcome to it.

So you're deriding a platform you've clearly never been on. Who's supposed to be the moron here?

#itsyou

Edited by Soctty

^^^^signed up to twitter and got no followers. Reading and writing things on twitter is not much different to doing it on here.

So you're deriding a platform you've clearly never been on. Who's supposed to be the moron here?

#itsyou

No you are quite right.

I mean who could possibly call their life complete without the very latest news on how such towering intellects as Kim Kardashian gets her hair to stay in one place or how Simon Cowell prefers Weetabix to Shreddies?

Who could honestly say their day had reached the peak of contentment until they had seen Taylor Swift posting a photo of a small dog or how

some guy called Sawnnie374 or whatever he calls himself is perpetually perplexed by the mystery of why pubes are curly instead of straight.

TBH I have seen the light and realised how bereft my life is.

I'll sign up straight away cos all this sounds absolutely f**king AWESOME.

If this is the sort of shit that gives you pleasure then IMO you should wire in.

Edited by oaksoft

No you are quite right.

I mean who could possibly call their life complete without the very latest news on how such towering intellects as Kim Kardashian gets her hair to stay in one place or how Simon Cowell prefers Weetabix to Shreddies?

Who could honestly say their day had reached the peak of contentment until they had seen Taylor Swift posting a photo of a small dog or how

some guy called Sawnnie374 or whatever he calls himself is perpetually perplexed by the mystery of why pubes are curly instead of straight.

TBH I have seen the light and realised how bereft my life is.

I'll sign up straight away cos all this sounds absolutely f**king AWESOME.

If this is the sort of shit that gives you pleasure then IMO you should wire in.

Trying too hard, here.

^^^^signed up to twitter and got no followers. Reading and writing things on twitter is not much different to doing it on here.

There's a world of difference. This site has been set up specifically for people interested in Saints to discuss football and other stuff.

Twitter isn't like that at all. It's all about people trying to get attention for themselves.

Edited by oaksoft

There's a world of difference. This site has been set up specifically for people interested in Saints to discuss football and other stuff.

Twitter isn't like that at all. It's all about people trying to get attention for themselves.

For someone who has never used Twitter, you seem to know an awful lot about it.

the way twitter is set up you can follow people you share an interest with. You can follow saints fans, you can follow musicians, friends, supporters of other football teams, newspapers basically anything you have interest in. You can unfollow them too. It's actually one of the better social medias in my opinion. There really isn't a great deal of difference.

the way twitter is set up you can follow people you share an interest with. You can follow saints fans, you can follow musicians, friends, supporters of other football teams, newspapers basically anything you have interest in. You can unfollow them too. It's actually one of the better social medias in my opinion. There really isn't a great deal of difference.

Yeah I think this is why I dont use it.

I am not interested in "following" specific people.

It even sounds creepy.

I quite enjoy the ramblings of shull for example but the idea of "following" his outpourings is weird.

Nah sorry I think I am happier on the forum.

Edited by oaksoft

Yeah I think this is why I dont use it.

I am not interested in "following" specific people.

It even sounds creepy.

I quite enjoy the ramblings of shull for example but the idea of "following" his outpourings is weird.

Nah sorry I think I am happier on the forum.

Jings... This is you "happier"?

Lucky Twitter.

;)