Lets Give Div Our Support And A Cuddle

DougJamie

Get rid of General Nonsense part of the forum (even just for a few months) would help, since this is where most of the verbal shit is spouted.

If you don't like these threads them don't visit them, simple.

I don't see any issue with the shite spouted in any part of the forum, as long as they don't ruin St Mirren related threads in General Discussion.

I don't see any issue with the shite spouted in any part of the forum, as long as they don't ruin St Mirren related threads in General Discussion.

It's usually the f*cking Team that ruins General St Mirren Discussion & the Matchday Threads. whistling.gif

I don't often. Just thinking it may be less grief for Div if this section of the forum was removed for a while but I thank for your advice.

We have an excellent St Mirren Forum here.

Just need a top notch Moderator to fine tune the place.

Pie and Bovril is marvellous for Scottish Football in general as long as the bigots can be avoided.

Leave our Forum alone.

If you want to improve it...

LOG OFF

Lol

Just one flaw in your plan,

You would be banned for nonsensical posting and unnecessary thread starting.

Edited by stlucifer

Taking into consideration the two posts above I now see where Div is coming from.

^^^^^^^ Hilarious.

A major reason the forums gone to f cuk.

Relentless urine against the club/directors has proven a sad/knob/to be pitied individual.

Suppose you could only put up with this relentless shite on this forum with no action.

It beggars belief that you need to tell people this.

I cant ever imagine bitching about General Nonsense posts being full of nonsense.

I woul be too embarrassed.

Racist and sexist posts or threats of violence are one thing but complaining about the sort of mindless guff people like shull and Faraway post?

Nah. Live and let live I say.

Edited by oaksoft

Nope! It is not often you are right, but you are wrong again.

I am sure my ego will be fine.

There are many other works of equally pure fiction containing useless details which I have either forgotten or become mixed up about.

None of it pays the bills and life goes on unhindered.

^^^^^^^ Hilarious.

A major reason the forums gone to f cuk.

Relentless urine against the club/directors has proven a sad/knob/to be pitied individual.

Suppose you could only put up with this relentless shite on this forum with no action.

Leave Tiny Tears alone you bad man.