Volunteer Squad

Sonny

All stand seats and steps will eventually be cleaned - it would be done a lot quicker and easier if more people who can spare the time in daylight hours Monday to Friday came along to lend a hand, [email protected] for details and times when the work is being done or email me [email protected] and i will reply with the relevant information for anyone who can help.

As I have said elsewhere on this forum, this failing club of ours are damned lucky to have such wonderful fans.

Not for the first time I will praise the wonderful work of the fans council.  Great people doing a great job.

Thank you in advance for my clean seat, I will enjoy sitting on it tomorrow.  I will indeed.

As I have said elsewhere on this forum, this failing club of ours are damned lucky to have such wonderful fans.

Not for the first time I will praise the wonderful work of the fans council.  Great people doing a great job.

Thank you in advance for my clean seat, I will enjoy sitting on it tomorrow.  I will indeed.

actually it is a SMISA committee member who organised and is taking part in the clean up. I am sure he would welcome anyone from the Fans Council to join in though.

On 11/5/2016 at 1:36 PM, Lord Pityme said:

actually it is a SMISA committee member who organised and is taking part in the clean up. I am sure he would welcome anyone from the Fans Council to join in though.

Okay

I fail to understand why you felt the need to quote me but whatever floats your boat.

One would wager that more than one of the fans council will also be Smisa members, some may even by premier members (the more important ones unlike the poor peasants).  Such information will be of surprise to nobody.   

2 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Okay

I fail to understand why you felt the need to quote me but whatever floats your boat.

One would wager that more than one of the fans council will also be Smisa members, some may even by premier members (the more important ones unlike the poor peasants).  Such information will be of surprise to nobody.   

Indeed like i said the more the merrier. One town, one team...

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

S**T my mistake thought Jack Ross started this thread to see who was available for the Ayr United game on Sunday.

Raging had looked my boots out and everything.

If in the heat of the moment, with all the pressure of a six-pointer you can hold steady, take aim, and hit a four inch round bit of metal from two yards... you're in!

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If in the heat of the moment, with all the pressure of a six-pointer you can hold steady, take aim, and hit a four inch round bit of metal from two yards... you're in!

Unfortunately I played in Saints aid 3 years ago and my brain proved sharper than my goalscoring skills.

One of my teammates had a shot which quickly thought was heading for the crossbar took a chance ran in and from about 12 yards blasted the rebound miles over the bar.

One of the coaches Brian??? Was doing a sort of running commentary over the tannoy(yeah Shull it actually works) and gave me pelters was quite funny actually so not even as close as Hardie although was 5 times the distance.