Saints 2016-17 A chance to make History

http://sportslens.com/the-worst-football-teams-of-all-time/20895/

We are a way ahead of schedule here,  Gretna remember them got 13 points with 10 points deduction . St Johnstone got 11 pts in 75-76 but that was 2 pts for a win....

JR and the players are well on their way to the history books............

Depressing but true, NEXT time I hear we have great players I think I will throw up!!!!!

If/ when we lose to Bairns Sat..... JR (Our savior) will beat TCs record and have losT his first 6 league games..... so far reading P 5 W 0 D0 L 5 F1  A 9 Pts 0.... Tommy only managed 5

So before the La la land crew get on at me for being neg..... lets take a moment to realize how catastrophic we presently are  ......

We are the only Pro team in UK not to have won a game

We have the lowest points total in Europe, but I have only looked at 48 leagues so I might be being unfair

Our last league point was by an interim youth coach...

And we still have the 3rd largest budget ........  and are 10 points and 8 points behind 2 PT times..... Sons have 35% of our turnover.....

COYS

53 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

If/ when we lose to Bairns Sat..... JR (Our savior) will beat TCs record and have losT his first 6 league games..... so far reading P 5 W 0 D0 L 5 F1  A 9 Pts 0.... Tommy only managed 5

TC signed the squad playing under him, JR inherited AR's dross.

Personally I blame JR for St Mirren losing so many league games early this season while he was in charge at Alloa.

:blink:

40 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

TC signed the squad playing under him, JR inherited AR's dross.

Personally I blame JR for St Mirren losing so many league games early this season while he was in charge at Alloa.

:blink:

U mean the dross he said were fantastic, and many on here said would compete....... that dross!!

Wonder how many Sons players would get in the Saints team? (On paper)

36 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Pleasure, of course in your books its just a blip  :bag

Things will get better eventually mate. I just don't really see the point about continually moaning about how bad it is right now.

We all know it, we've all sat through it for the last 3 and a half years.

If you wallow in negativity it just eats you up. Try and look for positives, however hard that might be!

Just now, div said:

Things will get better eventually mate. I just don't really see the point about continually moaning about how bad it is right now.

If you wallow in negativity it just eats you up. Try and look for positives, however hard that might be!

Yes, like u I have sat thru a LC Success, safety with 5 games to go, and then watched us go from 8th to a distant 22nd, where we actually have less places between us and Edin City than we do Celtic.

Mate, it needs to be said, some still think we will finish 8th with the present positives

Ok back at you- Give me a positive to work on- and please don't say its my health  

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yes, like u I have sat thru a LC Success, safety with 5 games to go, and then watched us go from 8th to a distant 22nd, where we actually have less places between us and Edin City than we do Celtic.

Mate, it needs to be said, some still think we will finish 8th with the present positives

Ok back at you- Give me a positive to work on- and please don't say its my health  

Ok, here's some positives;

Kyle McAllister and Kyle Magennis are the most obvious positives I'd take from the last few weeks. The former is an absolute diamond in my opinion and the latter looks to have slotted into the team really well.

Quinn is back in training, as is MacKenzie.

We're into the semi finals of the fizzy pop cup and got a home draw against a Welsh team which is as exciting as the fizzy pop cup is going to get.

We're now only six games away from the transfer window opening.

Small positives, but some positives nevertheless.

16 minutes ago, div said:

Kyle McAllister and Kyle Magennis are the most obvious positives I'd take from the last few weeks. The former is an absolute diamond in my opinion and the latter looks to have slotted into the team really well.

We're into the semi finals of the fizzy pop cup and got a home draw against a Welsh team which is as exciting as the fizzy pop cup is going to get.

You make me weep with the above shite. 

Club is presently a fecking shambles.

I won't ignore you though as I am an adult. 

22 minutes ago, div said:

God loves a trier. Small positive would be our team thumping Spartans, JR stop picking Clarkson, and have a solid plan to how we get 6-8 points before the window opens. Now that's football management

God loves a trier. Small positive would be our team thumping Spartans, JR stop picking Clarkson, and have a solid plan to how we get 6-8 points before the window opens. Now that's football management

We will beat Spartans comfortably, I've no doubt about that at all.

In Jack we trust. Well I trust anyway!

16 minutes ago, shull said:

Dunno who is the biggest ignoramus. 

Probably a dead heat between Div and Pozbaird. 

Pathetic :lol:

I'll take my dead heat with Div - get a point on the board. Now I need to work towards a win, which would be one win more than this shower of shite masquerading in St Mirren jerseys. Any tips on how to get the forum win Shull? Post relentless shite that makes yer' eyeballs bleed with the sheer unadulterated unrelenting pish involved?

Hmm, I have just bathed in your positivity. Honestly I spent at least five minutes soaking it up. Then I looked at the league table to see if it made any difference. Nope it hasn't.

That's the problem. The only way to make a customer more positive about a poor product is to fix it.

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

http://sportslens.com/the-worst-football-teams-of-all-time/20895/

We are a way ahead of schedule here,  Gretna remember them got 13 points with 10 points deduction . St Johnstone got 11 pts in 75-76 but that was 2 pts for a win....

JR and the players are well on their way to the history books............

Depressing but true, NEXT time I hear we have great players I think I will throw up!!!!!

So before the La la land crew get on at me for being neg..... lets take a moment to realize how catastrophic we presently are  ......

We are the only Pro team in UK not to have won a game

We have the lowest points total in Europe, but I have only looked at 48 leagues so I might be being unfair

Our last league point was by an interim youth coach...

And we still have the 3rd largest budget ........  and are 10 points and 8 points behind 2 PT times..... Sons have 35% of our turnover.....

COYS

Bit of fact checking for you.

Lowest total was Clydebank in 1999-00 with a paltry 10 points.

We don't have the lowest points in Europe, that honour falls to Portadown who are currently on minus 1 points.  Obviously they had a points deduction to contend with but they still have fewer points than we do.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

I'll take my dead heat with Div - get a point on the board. Now I need to work towards a win, which would be one win more than this shower of shite masquerading in St Mirren jerseys. Any tips on how to get the forum win Shull? Post relentless shite that makes yer' eyeballs bleed with the sheer unadulterated unrelenting pish involved?

Proves my point 

On 28 November 2016 at 4:49 PM, div said:

but knowing our luck div,Quinn and McKenzie back out injured already lol,but big McKenzie might get his usual two games under his belt then rip his tights again or maybe he polishing his nails and getting his eyebrows waxed.....

4 hours ago, div said:

Good to hear about the two players back in Training. Their return could be massive for the team.

The Two Kyles have done very well! Lewis Morgan started really well.

Potential to still be in 2 cup competitions going into the January transfer period.

Am I allowed to say that I like the style of play and tactics that JR is using - even if the results dont show the return we would like?

13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Good to hear about the two players back in Training. Their return could be massive for the team.

The Two Kyles have done very well! Lewis Morgan started really well.

Potential to still be in 2 cup competitions going into the January transfer period.

Am I allowed to say that I like the style of play and tactics that JR is using - even if the results dont show the return we would like?

The style of play is better. We're creating far more chances, and in general defending better. All we can do is keep giving the same performances and trying to be better each week. Cut out defensive mistakes, without which we'd be a few points better off. Sick to death of the negativity from some fans. Must be hellish living with that outlook. 

15 minutes ago, Soctty said:

The style of play is better. We're creating far more chances, and in general defending better. All we can do is keep giving the same performances and trying to be better each week. Cut out defensive mistakes, without which we'd be a few points better off. Sick to death of the negativity from some fans. Must be hellish living with that outlook. 

Last 2 sentences ye can't help yourself. :lol:

What a super dooper fan you are. 

You're in great company. 

Campbell should hold a Dinner for the SUPER FECKING DOOPER FAN OF THE YEAR. 

I could nominate a few dudes from our beloved Forum who absolute adore the Club although they hate some St Mirren supporters. 

Scooty and Div would be the front runners although there are a few not far behind. 

Could start a Thread. 

BTB 

:lol: