NEW: The Sin Bin

div

Just now, stlucifer said:

Well. In that case he can leave the building as the team are doing his job for him.

Ach.  You quoted my post with its wee typo.  How embarrassing.  I fixed it within minutes but you're too sharp.

I agree that elvis has had it easy - articulating what real supporters sometimes feel about the shower wearing the jerseys in recent times... in so many dark moments.

But before a ball has been kicked, before a goal has been conceded?  It gives him away.  Negativity for the sake of it.  He has never shown a glimmer of hope - which is what betrays him.

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

Not half as much as elvis consistently does.

He's not a fan.. .  at least not a St Mirren fan.  I admire his posting style cos I think it has been an impressive wind-up designed to depress real Buddies.

There has never been ANY positive comment from him.  Ever.

Yes, indeed there has.

Edited by insaintee

3 hours ago, insaintee said:

FFS this has been an interesting experiment. Talk about witch hunts! guys we need to get it together. 

Why is it a witch hunt? Dickson was being a cnut, The Shull came back and all he offered was to change the name of a shite thread every five minutes. There would be no sin bin if folk didn't act like five year olds.

On 22/01/2017 at 1:06 PM, Kombibuddie said:

that was supposed to be the Sin Bin but there's little fighting going on there. Biggest fight has been Faraway's fight to dig his tunnel & escape

It seems a popular thing for the mob to do is to slaughter Stuart Dickson but the amount of those folk who've gone for a peek to see what he's up to is something else.

How many times are you going to post arse kissing posts about Dicko?

Is he paying you?

4 hours ago, insaintee said:

The joke is beginning to wear off. You can only poke the loonies with a stick so long before you start to feel sorry for them. 

After all, we don't want to turn this into FOLLOW, FOLLOW where only those that know all the words to the sash are aloud on the site. 

What joke?

Show me a single thread in the Sin Bin which would add any sort of value to the rest of the forum.

3 hours ago, insaintee said:

FFS this has been an interesting experiment. Talk about witch hunts! guys we need to get it together. 

Maybe you need to accept that these guys have gone and presumably wont be back until they stop acting the way they have been doing for months.

Let it go bud.

Let THEM go bud.

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Is he paying you?

when the novelty wears off & no

If, what he (or anyone) posts irritates you so much, why do you bother reading it and not just ignore it (that question could be posed at quite a few folk).

The sensible thing to do on any post read and thought to be a pile of "wanky pish" is think "wanky pish" and move on but some folk just cannot help themselves and it appears you are one of them.  Just about everyone posts a load of wanky pish at times, but should folk be ostracised for that, I don't think they should.

If you (not specifically you) cannot read a post on the internet without gnashing your teeth , it really is time to chuck the pc out the window.

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

when the novelty wears off & no

If, what he (or anyone) posts irritates you so much, why do you bother reading it and not just ignore it (that question could be posed at quite a few folk).

The sensible thing to do on any post read and thought to be a pile of "wanky pish" is think "wanky pish" and move on but some folk just cannot help themselves and it appears you are one of them.  Just about everyone posts a load of wanky pish at times, but should folk be ostracised for that, I don't think they should.

If you (not specifically you) cannot read a post on the internet without gnashing your teeth , it really is time to chuck the pc out the window.

My support for Dicko being sin binned was purely down to him throwing false accusation of sexual assault around against one of our players so I have no idea what you are talking about when you claim "I am one of them". You might want to get your facts right before you start running around the forum fighting Dicko's battles for him.

Edited by oaksoft

My support for Dicko being sin binned was purely down to him throwing false accusation of sexual assault around against one of our players so I have no idea what you are talking about when you claim "I am one of them". You might want to get your facts right before you start running around the forum fighting Dicko's battles for him.

Oaksoft, you most definitely are one who appears to gnash their teeth, your engagement with Stuart over the years & your responses to his posts are not fiction.
Why do you let what he (or anyone) post affect you so much that you feel compelled to call him out or put him right instead of think "wanker" or whatever & moving on.
It appears almost like an obsession.

The introduction of the sin bin hasn't really had the desired effect of ostracising the sinners at all as here we are, having a chat about one of them but StuD doesn't need me to fight his battles, i just find it ironic & funny that a few folk who moan like f**k about him keeping dipping the bin to see what StuD is up to.
Ironic, funny or tragic? Hmmmmm

Way I see it, if you really missed the handful of posters that have been moved to the Sin Bin, you're free to head down there and get involved with them at any time you like.

I'm enjoying the threads here the last few weeks, more than I've done for a long time.

This has never been about negativitity and positivity. The club, the team, the board, the support, everyone is due criticism from time to time and in many cases rightly so.

Some of the posters in the Sin Bin are actually ATTACKING the club though. I can't have that in the main forum. The person in question isn't even a St.Mirren fan so I'm staggered anyone is actually pining for his relentless drivel.

The other folk in there are also utterly relentless. Posting the same stuff over and over again, driving threads off a cliff and putting many members off posting on the site.

The Sin Bin is definitely here to stay.

I haven't posted in The Sin Bin with the exception of The Shull's thread which was started in the General Discussion Forum and then moved, I don't visit the SB and have no knowledge of what goes on except what appears on the "Recent Posts" sections. It appears to be the same mix of aggressive, self-pity that got them sent there in the first place from shull & StuD. I guess div wants to keep the SB going as it increases traffic to the site, that's his prerogative but I've no interest in what's said there. It's definitely improved the site.

Edited by Bud the Baker

3 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Oaksoft, you most definitely are one who appears to gnash their teeth,
It appears almost like an obsession.

Within the rules of the forum I will respond to whoever I like and however I like.

Stop misinterpreting my motives or my mindset. You are wrong on both counts.

If you want to engage with anyone in the sinbin then go to the sinbin with my blessing.

Either way, don't project your needy nonsense onto me.

Edited by oaksoft

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Is he paying you?

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Within the rules of the forum I will respond to whoever I like and however I like

Your mindset and motives do not interest me.

It was your choice to open up a discussion with me and a lot of your toys have got thrown all over the floor because you don't appear to like the reply you got. I know I shouldn't but you have made me laugh. Enjoy the rest of your day fella.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

The Sin Bin must stay!

I agree, the principle of it is a great idea but the selectiveness of who gets put in there for a "cooling off" period as DougJamie described it needs tweaking.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

I think it has improved the forum hugely, and can think of no reason whatsoever to get rid of it.

Not so sure it has improved the forum but for folk who like to bicker, the forum could possibly do with a place for them to go & bump their gums to their hearts content. A warning sign of "If Easily Offended, stay out" should suffice.

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

Your mindset and motives do not interest me.

It was your choice to open up a discussion with me and a lot of your toys have got thrown all over the floor because you don't appear to like the reply you got. I know I shouldn't but you have made me laugh. Enjoy the rest of your day fella.

Ach grow up and talk to someone else. <_<

22 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Why is it a witch hunt? Dickson was being a cnut, The Shull came back and all he offered was to change the name of a shite thread every five minutes. There would be no sin bin if folk didn't act like five year olds.

And what about Elvis?

10 hours ago, div said:

Way I see it, if you really missed the handful of posters that have been moved to the Sin Bin, you're free to head down there and get involved with them at any time you like.

I'm enjoying the threads here the last few weeks, more than I've done for a long time.

This has never been about negativitity and positivity. The club, the team, the board, the support, everyone is due criticism from time to time and in many cases rightly so.

Some of the posters in the Sin Bin are actually ATTACKING the club though. I can't have that in the main forum. The person in question isn't even a St.Mirren fan so I'm staggered anyone is actually pining for his relentless drivel.

The other folk in there are also utterly relentless. Posting the same stuff over and over again, driving threads off a cliff and putting many members off posting on the site.

The Sin Bin is definitely here to stay.

I do drop in from time to time. 

The whole thing seems a bit arbitrary if the individual is stepping out of line then ban them. If you don't like the way they affect threads, then moderate them.

This two tier forum is just a bit creepy frankly especially when you get suggestions for who should be in there next. It's like fecking Lord of the Flies. I thought we were all buddies.