Latest Scores

FTOF

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Everton 1-0 Man Utd, to say that's against the run of play is a massive understatement, but that's football.   :lol:

27 mins.  

Final score, Everton 1-0 Man Utd, United are just 11 strangers playing in red shirts.

Could blame the manager but the 11 on the field really need to give themselves a shake.

Half arsed, pedestrian, lacking any real threat up front.

Next season's manager has a job on his hands.

As for Everton, 3 vital points. 

20 minutes ago, elvis said:

Liverpool defence is as bad as ours Alexander Arnold Constantly losing his man .

He certainly lost his man for the City 2nd goal but, as usual, you only see things the one, negative way.

He was on the wrong side of the park for that goal and he set up the Liverpool equaliser.

City have been on fire right enough, some of their crosses have been superb, behind the defence and could have had another goal or two. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Wasn't part, or interfering, with play as far as I could see mate. 

That is where I struggle. Defender had to play it when off balance as he knew the player was there. Therefore,to me , he is interfering. Dare say I am wrong as the rule changes so often I am probably out of date.

On 4/8/2022 at 5:20 PM, faraway saint said:

The clown's been found, arrested and appearing in court on Monday.

Not sure if this would carry a jail sentence but it should. 

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/alan-crawford-accused-of-throwing-glass-bottle-at-celtic-physio-during-old-firm-game-at-ibrox?amp

I hadn't intended to watch the Real v Chelsea game last night, thought it was over but when I noticed it was 0-2 I nipped through to the bedroom and watched the rest of what was a superb game.

Both teams, they play a very similar style, deserve great credit and Real showed resilience to come back and, narrowly win. 

Another great advert for football. 

PS The pass from Modric for the first Real goal was sublime, a must see if you like football. 

Edited by faraway saint