Latest Scores

FTOF

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If you'd added more detail (time of the score) then there wouldn't have been any confusion, ya trumpet. :P

Anyhow, it's been noted it could have been the latest score.

I agree with you.

could have and not could of 

It's no wonder Scottish football's a joke to the all. That Hamilton pitch is deplorable. With a surface not fit for under 9s and a stadium? that has 2 stands and a marquee they should have been booted out, or at least made to put a proper playing surface down, years ago. Same goes for Killie and Livi.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It's no wonder Scottish football's a joke to the all. That Hamilton pitch is deplorable. With a surface not fit for under 9s and a stadium? that has 2 stands and a marquee they should have been booted out, or at least made to put a proper playing surface down, years ago. Same goes for Killie and Livi.

Hamilton, like most clubs should have been allowed to build a Stadium to suit themselves, not to suit the SPL and Celtic/ Deid Club at the time.

A carbon copy of Forthbank would have been ideal for Accies and sufficient to their capacity needs.

Two small Stands along each side ( home & away)

Terracings  ( covered ) behind each goal )

4000 capacity would be perfect for them.

We could have built similar with anything from a 8000 to 10000 capacity.

Is the Marquee the same one we were trying to sign under Stubbs ?

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

European football back this week, top game for me PSG v Liverpool on Wednesday night.

This group is very tight, with 2 games to play all 4 teams can win the group. 

Goals are certainly, IMO, guaranteed. 

Club Brugge need to bounce back, since humping Monaco they were defeated by my home team Charleroi 2-1, and then got pumped 3-0 off Zulte-Waregem who have had a poor season so far.

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Club Brugge need to bounce back, since humping Monaco they were defeated by my home team Charleroi 2-1, and then got pumped 3-0 off Zulte-Waregem who have had a poor season so far.

Don't want to piss on your parade but next up is away to Dortmund.

I can't see anything apart from a defeat and the end of the Champions league journey.

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't want to piss on your parade but next up is away to Dortmund.

I can't see anything apart from a defeat and the end of the Champions league journey.

I don't expect them to achieve anything either but they've exceeded what I expected of them. If they can hold onto 3rd I'd consider that good as I thought they would crash straight out of Europe with this group.

17 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

That was my thoughts re United v palace as I stuck them on my 4 fold on Saturday.

Aye, but the English league, and I'm staying away from "The best league in the world" debate, is certainly one of the most competitive and these results, as we both know, happen fairly regularly. 

The Swiss league, like many European leagues, are not nearly as strong.

Saying that, get money on Young Boys. :lol: