Club statement please on police activity in W7

2 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

Okay so it was my account that should of been deleted for saying it’s a shame we’re not actual convicted criminals or we would be offered jobs at the club ? 

Not exactly what you said but I'll leave the self destruction to you.

Should your account be deleted, oh fecking aye with your clear allegations and your attitude to anyone who disagrees with you. :byebye

1 minute ago, Suggestion said:

Okay so it was my account that should of been deleted for saying it’s a shame we’re not actual convicted criminals or we would be offered jobs at the club ? 

I would suggest have. 

Also, maybe we should refuse anybody entry to our Stadium who has a criminal conviction ? 

Good suggestion ? 

Although, I think if sentence has been served then all are welcome. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Some people see what they want to see, there were 2 posts that were way over the top. 

Didnt see the posts, so cant comment on them. The real  issue would appear to be the club not having the Kahoonas to invite half a dizen or so of the W7 crew to sitbdown and talk it through. They somehow think they can do everything at arms length now through an SLO for example. But these guys can't make the decisions, so the W7 team feel like the are just being spun along, and nothing gets properly resolved.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Didnt see the posts, so cant comment on them. The real  issue would appear to be the club not having the Kahoonas to invite half a dizen or so of the W7 crew to sitbdown and talk it through. They somehow think they can do everything at arms length now through an SLO for example. But these guys can't make the decisions, so the W7 team feel like the are just being spun along, and nothing gets properly resolved.

We're going in fecking circles here.

Aye, lack of willingness to communicate is a surprise but I, or indeed you, don't know what's going on so for the good of this group, I hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not exactly what you said but I'll leave the self destruction to you.

Should your account be deleted, oh fecking aye with your clear allegations and your attitude to anyone who disagrees with you. :byebye

Your the one making allegations now? If that’s not exactly what I said what did I say? 

Just now, Suggestion said:

Your the one making allegations now? If that’s not exactly what I said what did I say? 

Spin away all day, the posts were made, quoted by a couple of people and, IMO, should have been deleted, along with your account.

You have detracted from the decent defence that was being made by a few others, well done.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Spin away all day, the posts were made, quoted by a couple of people and, IMO, should have been deleted, along with your account.

You have detracted from the decent defence that was being made by a few others, well done.

The defence is still as simple as it is we’re fans not criminals and will not be treated as such. 

I then said exactly what I said about and your calling out for my account to be deleted? 

Dont you think it’s hypocritical that we be treated as criminals by both the board and the police yet there are real criminals working at the club? 

Just now, Suggestion said:

The defence is still as simple as it is we’re fans not criminals and will not be treated as such. 

I then said exactly what I said about and your calling out for my account to be deleted? 

Dont you think it’s hypocritical that we be treated as criminals by both the board and the police yet there are real criminals working at the club? 

Care to expand on this? 

Only one contribution to make to this debate. Several posters repeatedly suggested that the thread itself was divisive. It was dividing fans and exacerbating g tensions between the board and thegroup. Credit was given to W7 for their match day contributions but also suggested that they ,like any one else are not right 100 per cent of the time.  The banner at Ibrox brought unneeded attention onto W7. The banner on Friday compounded that.  The debate became acrimonious and allegations and supposed allegations made about hard working club officials meant that the thread was heading for deletion.  W7....I love the noise and colour you bring to games.  Please concentrate on that in tandem with working with the board and respecting their right to make decisions,  even if you find it hard to accept these.  Dissapointed in how some of the supposed members of W7 conducted themselves on here.  Time to move on.  Lessons learned I hope. 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Care to expand on this? 

Just guessing but perhaps the poster is alluding to the fact that the club are involved in rehabilitation of young offenders who through at least one scheme are put to work around SMP?

could be right, could be wrong? If so i would suggest to the W7 guys its not much of an arguement at all. Dont drag people not involved into it, but continue to,press the club for a proper resolution.

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Just guessing but perhaps the poster is alluding to the fact that the club are involved in rehabilitation of young offenders who through at least one scheme are put to work around SMP?

could be right, could be wrong? If so i would suggest to the W7 guys its not much of an arguement at all. Dont drag people not involved into it, but continue to,press the club for a proper resolution.

Agreed. 

44 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I think most of us have looked in askance for years , going back to Love St days , at what OF fans get away with compared to how our own fans or the supporters of other provincial Clubs are treated and really l don't think there is much that can be done about that as neither stewards or police have the presence to deal with it. If  you simply point and say "Well they got away with it", you are being the victim.

As far as the recent W7 senario is concerned at the moment , there would seem to be a couple of Human Rights violations . Human Rights are something you are legally entitled too. .

I do think there needs to be dialogue with the individuals concerned and the Club about the matters that have been raised rather than discussed at great length on here as that isn't really benefitting any party at the moment .

Just spotted this cracker.

Human Rights? :lol:

Away and behave yourself.

1 minute ago, chalky1 said:

Was it Article 19 that has been violated? :P

Probabaly not the only one. .:wink:

Article 1 Right to Equality
Article 2 Freedom from Discrimination
Article 3 Right to Life, Liberty, Personal Security
Article 4 Freedom from Slavery
Article 5 Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment
Article 6 Right to Recognition as a Person before the Law
Article 7 Right to Equality before the Law
Article 8 Right to Remedy by Competent Tribunal
Article 9 Freedom from Arbitrary Arrest and Exile
Article 10 Right to Fair Public Hearing
Article 11 Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty
Article 12 Freedom from Interference with Privacy, Family, Home and Correspondence
Article 13 Right to Free Movement in and out of the Country
Article 14 Right to Asylum in other Countries from Persecution
Article 15 Right to a Nationality and the Freedom to Change It
Article 16 Right to Marriage and Family
Article 17 Right to Own Property
Article 18 Freedom of Belief and Religion
Article 19 Freedom of Opinion and Information
Article 20 Right of Peaceful Assembly and Association
Article 21 Right to Participate in Government and in Free Elections
Article 22 Right to Social Security
Article 23 Right to Desirable Work and to Join Trade Unions
Article 24 Right to Rest and Leisure
Article 25 Right to Adequate Living Standard
Article 26 Right to Education
Article 27 Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community
Article 28 Right to a Social Order that Articulates this Document
Article 29 Community Duties Essential to Free and Full Development
Article 30 Freedom from State or Personal Interference in the above Rights

Just now, saintnextlifetime said:

Probabaly not the only one. .:wink:

Article 1 Right to Equality
Article 2 Freedom from Discrimination
Article 3 Right to Life, Liberty, Personal Security
Article 4 Freedom from Slavery
Article 5 Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment
Article 6 Right to Recognition as a Person before the Law
Article 7 Right to Equality before the Law
Article 8 Right to Remedy by Competent Tribunal
Article 9 Freedom from Arbitrary Arrest and Exile
Article 10 Right to Fair Public Hearing
Article 11 Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty
Article 12 Freedom from Interference with Privacy, Family, Home and Correspondence
Article 13 Right to Free Movement in and out of the Country
Article 14 Right to Asylum in other Countries from Persecution
Article 15 Right to a Nationality and the Freedom to Change It
Article 16 Right to Marriage and Family
Article 17 Right to Own Property
Article 18 Freedom of Belief and Religion
Article 19 Freedom of Opinion and Information
Article 20 Right of Peaceful Assembly and Association
Article 21 Right to Participate in Government and in Free Elections
Article 22 Right to Social Security
Article 23 Right to Desirable Work and to Join Trade Unions
Article 24 Right to Rest and Leisure
Article 25 Right to Adequate Living Standard
Article 26 Right to Education
Article 27 Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community
Article 28 Right to a Social Order that Articulates this Document
Article 29 Community Duties Essential to Free and Full Development
Article 30 Freedom from State or Personal Interference in the above Rights

I Know, just a bit if fun

The thread in question was removed by me late last night as there were numerous posts within it that were an open and shut case for defamation of character.

Those posts were absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the actual topic. I'll go back into the topic and remove all the offending posts and merge the topic back into this one.

If the same posts appear again they will also be removed and anyone posting them will be banned.