Aliases

dr rotund

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Imagine pretending to be me - the guy he hates so much for calling him out - the shorty, saddo, imbecilic forum TWAT who is a taxi driver, oh wait no he is a chauffeur, oh wait he is not a taxi driver or chauffeur, who makes a fortune but won't waste his money on these over priced football tickets, but also has a season ticket, and spreader of copiously similar waste of time posts that spoils the forum...    :bounce2    :fire2  :moony2

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Imagine pretending to be me - the guy he hates so much for calling him out - the shorty, saddo, imbecilic forum TWAT who is a taxi driver, oh wait no he is a chauffeur, oh wait he is not a taxi driver or chauffeur, who makes a fortune but won't waste his money on these over priced football tickets, but also has a season ticket, and spreader of copiously similar waste of time posts that spoils the forum...    :bounce2    :fire2  :moony2

And don't forget me or should it be you according to Mr Feck of or the ffs midget frae abroaf wi is liquidised fish fingers fur is tea.  I think he thinks you got another name so you could respond accordingly, little does the wee man know (come to think of it he knows feck all) that I can manage all on my own to dish out the same crap to him as he does to others......................... With the greatest of pleasure.  😎

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

And don't forget me or should it be you according to Mr Feck of or the ffs midget frae abroaf wi is liquidised fish fingers fur is tea.  I think he thinks you got another name so you could respond accordingly, little does the wee man know (come to think of it he knows feck all) that I can manage all on my own to dish out the same crap to him as he does to others......................... With the greatest of pleasure.  😎

Trouble is he thrives on any kind of attention whatsoever...  give him it if you like, but I have better things to do with my time...:cheers

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Got you absolutely fecking rattled. 

Bliss  :lol:

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Trouble is he thrives on any kind of attention whatsoever...  give him it if you like, but I have better things to do with my time...:cheers

You love giving me attention and I love getting it from all. 

You cannae stop biting. 

You cannae stop boring the Forum. 

Ye tedious inadequate. 

On 8/8/2019 at 5:19 PM, faraway saint said:

Poz was a snowflake, had more on ignore than not. His patter was honking. 

Drew cracked up when Poz left, still trying to get his wife's electric car out of the street.

Great thread fatty. 

Thanks, i've slimmed down a bit too.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Ah, right, got you know. Is that the one where they went on about all that ice and erosion nonsense?"

Yeah that’s the one, same episode you voiced your anger about how your superiors said your African fjords for Earth Mark II weren’t equatorial enough.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
4 hours ago, magnus said:
Not quite aliases but amused to see the blue hordes refer to the Simple Digital Arena as the Bernaboo and Livi down as the Spaghettihad emoji846.png

I call their ground Kevin.

That's weird. I call it Kevin too but normally Kevin the shithole.

Anybody that has not been to the shithole before for future reference, you are better getting off at Cesspit and walking rather than waiting ages in the queue watching the thick cnuts trying to work out how to get through the underground turnstiles. Let's drown (out) the cnuts on Sunday at home. Some of them could probably manage to do it themselves with a bottle of water at halftime.

1 hour ago, truesaint said:

Anybody that has not been to the shithole before for future reference, you are better getting off at Cesspit and walking rather than waiting ages in the queue watching the thick cnuts trying to work out how to get through the underground turnstiles. Let's drown (out) the cnuts on Sunday at home. Some of them could probably manage to do it themselves with a bottle of water at halftime.

:1eye Blootered?