Jump to content

Second Quarter Points Prediction


munoz
 Share

Recommended Posts


26 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Games in the 2nd set of games are as follows:

Hearts (A) 1point

Ross County (H) 3 points

Hibs (H) 3 points

Aberdeen (A) 0

Motherwell (H) 1point

Hamilton (A) 1 point

Livingston (H) 3 points

St Johnstone (A) 1 point

Celtic (H) 0

Kilmarnock (H) 1point

Rangers (A) 0

 

Is 14 unrealistic ? If we start scoring ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Is 14 unrealistic ? If we start scoring ?

I've looked at these games a few times and when I add up the points I think we might get it frightens me.

In fact I'm not even going to predict right now, although the slight bonus is we have 6 at home in this set of games.

You could possibly write off all the away games. ha ha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I've looked at these games a few times and when I add up the points I think we might get it frightens me.

In fact I'm not even going to predict right now, although the slight bonus is we have 6 at home in this set of games.

You could possibly write off all the away games. ha ha 

Yeah agree

 

However if we lose 19 away games we are D O W N

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LET'S be honest - 1st round of fixtures over and results nowhere near good enough. That said performances have not all been dreadful and we are not detached from any of the bottom 6 teams by very much at all.

All of the next 8 League games are winnable - okay, chances are Aberdeen could thump us and Well won't be an easy fixture, but surely we can do better in this round of fixtures than we managed in the 1st one? And yes that will mean being more ruthless in front of goal.   

I think we can take 13 points.    Anything better would be fab, even 1 less would be decent, anything below 10 means we need to take drastic action in January...  :ninja

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it’s fair to say although our position is pretty much the same as last term, it’s nowhere near as alarming a situation. Last term we were getting pumped all over the place and we were a disorganised mess. Let’s just say I’m for more confident of us getting out of this position than I was last season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2019 at 10:39 AM, Long John Baldy said:

Games in the 2nd set of games are as follows:

Hearts (A)

Ross County (H)

Hibs (H)

Aberdeen (A)

Motherwell (H)

Hamilton (A)

Livingston (H)

St Johnstone (A)

Celtic (H)

Kilmarnock (H)

Rangers (A)

 

8 points, maybe 10 if we sneak a win where I see a draw.

Hard to see us winning any games, draws, aye, 0-0 snorefests. 

Going to be a long couple of months. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Those suggesting we could take 13 points or so are absolutely having a laugh. If we get 13 points I’ll be absolutely gobsmacked. We’re actually a tidy enough team but crucially we never really look like scoring and our away form is absolutely terrible. Sadly I predict a realistic 7 points. 

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH …  :holiday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Those suggesting we could take 13 points or so are absolutely having a laugh. If we get 13 points I’ll be absolutely gobsmacked. We’re actually a tidy enough team but crucially we never really look like scoring and our away form is absolutely terrible. Sadly I predict a realistic 7 points. 

Those that said we would not win LC in 2013 when we had Celtic in Semi

Those that said we would not win league in 2018

Those that said we would not stay up  in 2017

 

Maybe its " those" that need a more positive outlook

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Those that said we would not win LC in 2013 when we had Celtic in Semi

Those that said we would not win league in 2018

Those that said we would not stay up  in 2017

 

Maybe its " those" that need a more positive outlook

For every one of those examples I could give you a dozen that were proved right.

As for 2018, I think quite a few thought we had a chance as the league was weak.

Singling out a few rare, if glorious, results/campaigns only shows we don't very often win big games.

This set of games could be crucial as it's more than likely instead of the 5 teams that are in the mix it will be down to 2 or 3.

Will we be one of the 2 or 3, I would suggest we will. 

This is based on our critical flaw when it comes ro scoring goals.

No scorey, no winny. 

Edited by Long John Baldy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2019 at 10:24 AM, Sweeper07 said:

LET'S be honest - 1st round of fixtures over and results nowhere near good enough. That said performances have not all been dreadful and we are not detached from any of the bottom 6 teams by very much at all.

All of the next 8 League games are winnable - okay, chances are Aberdeen could thump us and Well won't be an easy fixture, but surely we can do better in this round of fixtures than we managed in the 1st one? And yes that will mean being more ruthless in front of goal.   

I think we can take 13 points.    Anything better would be fab, even 1 less would be decent, anything below 10 means we need to take drastic action in January...  :ninja

You need help.

You know nothing about football, that's what I think. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, munoz said:

Might have to reconsider this tally. 

We need minimum of 4 points from our next 2 home games- Ross County and Hibs. 

 

RC, to me, is a "must win" as it's really hard to see us win any other games.

Both the manager and players need to have a good look at themselves, neither are good enough at this stage.

As I mentioned on the Hearts thread at least Obika took his goal well, that apart, woeful, especially, and alarmingly, in defence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

RC, to me, is a "must win" as it's really hard to see us win any other games.

Both the manager and players need to have a good look at themselves, neither are good enough at this stage.

As I mentioned on the Hearts thread at least Obika took his goal well, that apart, woeful, especially, and alarmingly, in defence. 

Obika is probably the only one I'd give pass marks to today. 

The team are severely lacking a Morgan type.  

I agree with you about the management and players. The team didn't look motivated today , especially 2nd half and that is worrying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 10:39 AM, Long John Baldy said:

Games in the 2nd set of games are as follows:

Hearts (A)

Ross County (H)

Hibs (H)

Aberdeen (A)

Motherwell (H)

Hamilton (A)

Livingston (H)

St Johnstone (A)

Celtic (H)

Kilmarnock (H)

Rangers (A)

 

So far, after 3 games, 3 points.

Not seen Bazil, Mr self appointed Positive.

Thought he'd have went for 33. ha ha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...