Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With the corona-virus encroaching upon the UK, the government is now voicing the possibility of banning public events.  As we know, Italy has taken steps in cancelling sport or having them played behind closed doors.  If this materialises here then I would ask the club to prepare for that scenario and make live Buddievision coverage accessible to fans and free to STHs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

With the corona-virus encroaching upon the UK, the government is now voicing the possibility of banning public events.  As we know, Italy has taken steps in cancelling sport or having them played behind closed doors.  If this materialises here then I would ask the club to prepare for that scenario and make live Buddievision coverage accessible to fans and free to STHs.

Forward thinking DSS... I like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
3 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

With the corona-virus encroaching upon the UK, the government is now voicing the possibility of banning public events.  As we know, Italy has taken steps in cancelling sport or having them played behind closed doors.  If this materialises here then I would ask the club to prepare for that scenario and make live Buddievision coverage accessible to fans and free to STHs.

Forward thinking DSS... I like it. 

Are there not rules making this rather unlikely?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when you were a kid and one of your pals caught, measles or something. next thing you know their maws having a measles party and you were top of the invite list  if you had never had the measles.

 

Simple, everyone stock up with 1 month of food, go round to a pals house, have a two week session, good tunes, box sets or even a board game or two. Then if someone comes down with the virus on day 12, you're all sorted coz you brought 1 months worth of supplies 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Remember when you were a kid and one of your pals caught, measles or something. next thing you know their maws having a measles party and you were top of the invite list  if you had never had the measles.

 

Simple, everyone stock up with 1 month of food, go round to a pals house, have a two week session, good tunes, box sets or even a board game or two. Then if someone comes down with the virus on day 12, you're all sorted coz you brought 1 months worth of supplies 😀

You were top of the invite list to "Dafty" parties I heard. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Are there not rules making this rather unlikely?

 

France has introduced restrictions on e.g. No more than 5,000 getting together at events. 

I was referring to broadcasting 3pm matches live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coronavirus was a world government set up. 3 suspicious "coincidences"

1) Biggest chemical testing plant in China is in Wuhan.

2) An american scientist did a test on the effects of a coronavirus pandemic 3 months before it happened.

3) The Military Games (equivalent of the military olympics) were held in Wuhan a week before the virus outbreak. Convienent get together of the world powers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Coronavirus was a world government set up. 3 suspicious "coincidences"

1) Biggest chemical testing plant in China is in Wuhan.

2) An american scientist did a test on the effects of a coronavirus pandemic 3 months before it happened.

3) The Military Games (equivalent of the military olympics) were held in Wuhan a week before the virus outbreak. Convienent get together of the world powers?

Like I said to Doakes on another thread - we can laugh at idiotic Americans all we like but you don't have to go far to find deranged conspiracy theory nutjobs and assorted cranks on our own forum. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Coronavirus was a world government set up. 3 suspicious "coincidences"

1) Biggest chemical testing plant in China is in Wuhan.

2) An american scientist did a test on the effects of a coronavirus pandemic 3 months before it happened.

3) The Military Games (equivalent of the military olympics) were held in Wuhan a week before the virus outbreak. Convienent get together of the world powers?

You really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the internet. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You really should be allowed anywhere near the internet. :1eye

Internet lesson number 1: if you are going to take the piss out of someone, don't f**k up the insult. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:
6 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Like I said to Doakes on another thread - we can laugh at idiotic Americans all we like but you don't have to go far to find deranged conspiracy theory nutjobs and assorted cranks on our own forum. emoji1787.png

I've got a wee suspicion that you've been whooshed.

Maybe but I'm going to need a lot of persuading. 🤣

I reckon we are looking at a garden variety crackpot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...