Sign in to follow this  
shull

Black Lives Matter

More far right violence in Portland. When will the far right learn that violence is the last resort of the incompetent. 
082A100F-120C-4281-973B-DC2C81C72384.thumb.jpeg.3c04f0e9b83e73e3f8421be551d88c51.jpeg

From what I’ve read, the guy wearing the hat was shot by an individual from the Antifa crowd. The same crowd that’s been terrorising, looting and burning cities across America for months.
It’s not like the New York Times to get a story wrong

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

From what I’ve read, the guy wearing the hat was shot by an individual from the Antifa crowd. The same crowd that’s been terrorising, looting and burning cities across America for months.
It’s not like the New York Times to get a story wrong emoji849.png

Goebbels theory that "if you want to control the population and you have to deal with an opposition, then you should accuse the other side of the sin or the trickery which you yourself are using".

Goebbels theory that "if you want to control the population and you have to deal with an opposition, then you should accuse the other side of the sin or the trickery which you yourself are using".

I’m not accusing anyone of anything???

My claim was. You made a statement to which I responded to, I didn’t say you were wrong.
My comment about the NYT was based on their lies on the Russian collusion hoax, Ukraine, COVID and now the “Peaceful” protests.
BTW. I actually read one of the many books about Joseph Goebbels, very interesting it was too. Not because I’m some sort of sympathiser, but due to my interest in military and political history, usually as they both intertwine.

15 minutes ago, freethinker said:

Stupid question , not even in English.

I do use articles from the Paisley Daily Express.

Excellent, I also use articles from the Paisley daily express. Not sure if you will be watching this particular programme as it is about a “ communist “ 

2F8ED61B-5DC5-4342-872C-D49E167E2C54.jpeg

Means that BLM maniacs will probably despise white St Mirren players and fans.
Even though St Mirren players and fans love and glorify BLM every chance they get.
BLM will also despise Black people who support Trump.

Get this total and utter right wing lunatic banned mods. That is a disgrace of a post !

Just stick all of shull's aliases on ignore, problem solved.
Have put this latest one on it now. Sad to see a once decent poster descend into a very very dark place indeed. Genuinely got to be concerned about the mental state of someone who goes this far off the scale. Got to question the moderation though some of this stuff is just vile.

Have put this latest one on it now. Sad to see a once decent poster descend into a very very dark place indeed. Genuinely got to be concerned about the mental state of someone who goes this far off the scale. Got to question the moderation though some of this stuff is just vile.
He probably thinks he is being edgy and original.

53 minutes ago, freethinker said:

Wonder why Humza is quiet regarding sectarianism and bigotry in Scottish Football.

Removing  Celtic and Sevco would help the wellbeing of our beautiful game.

He prefers to racebait.

The majority of Rangers and Celtic fans aren't bigoted and sectarian. As much as I would love to see them leave Scottish football, removing the clubs won't tackle that behaviour drummed into a shrinking minority of people in Scotland. 

4 hours ago, Slarti said:
6 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Get this total and utter right wing lunatic banned mods. That is a disgrace of a post !

Just stick all of shull's aliases on ignore, problem solved.

I disagree, I have never put anyone on ignore on here. The problem isn’t the subject material (BLM) it’s the amount of videos from dubious sources such Bitchute (which is home to right wing extremists) I do wonder what has happened to Shull over the last 6 months, he used to make some great contributions to this site with very little political stuff. However now it’s a constant stream of polarised political views and conspiracy theories.

so how did it come to this? My first theory is that Shull has been a sleeper agent for the Russians for some time, unbeknownst to him he picked up a Russian agent from the airport who whispered the secret words which triggered his mission to saturate our forum with misinformation with a long term goal of destroying our way of life within these hallowed threads. 

my second theory is that Shull has had so much time on his hands due to not having any hires that he has been sucked into the dark web (Tron style) and is being controlled by his dark alter ego (Shulloid) while good Shull try’s to fight his way out of the dark web.

Other theory’s are available 

I disagree, I have never put anyone on ignore on here. The problem isn’t the subject material (BLM) it’s the amount of videos from dubious sources such Bitchute (which is home to right wing extremists) I do wonder what has happened to Shull over the last 6 months, he used to make some great contributions to this site with very little political stuff. However now it’s a constant stream of polarised political views and conspiracy theories.
so how did it come to this? My first theory is that Shull has been a sleeper agent for the Russians for some time, unbeknownst to him he picked up a Russian agent from the airport who whispered the secret words which triggered his mission to saturate our forum with misinformation with a long term goal of destroying our way of life within these hallowed threads. 

my second theory is that Shull has had so much time on his hands due to not having any hires that he has been sucked into the dark web (Tron style) and is being controlled by his dark alter ego (Shulloid) while good Shull try’s to fight his way out of the dark web.
Other theory’s are available 

Did someone mention Russian?

5 hours ago, Slarti said:

He probably thinks he is being edgy and original. emoji38.png

Nah. Edgy and original would be posting this stuff once or twice.

Posting it continuously under several aliases for 2-3 years is something else altogether.

Guest TPAFKATS

Why do these far right twats always complain about their free soeech being closed down by posting on social media or doing TV interviews or writing newspaper volumes?

9 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Why do these far right twats always complain about their free soeech being closed down by posting on social media or doing TV interviews or writing newspaper volumes?

One far right type in particular champions free speech on this very site but was the first one to run squealing to Div when a fellow poster put his real name on the website and attempted to have the poster and the posts removed.

Surprisingly, 'free speech' didn't seem to be as fun or attractive a proposition when the veil of anonymity was lifted, so he turned to attempting censorship - the very thing he apparently rallies against on this thread. :lol: