Sign in to follow this  
shull

Black Lives Matter

Oh god no.
My boredom threshold has always scraped the ground.
People trying to be clever using riddles which make no fecking sense cause it to plummet ever closer to the ground. If I was being pushed for an answer, I'd say that this is what has happened on this thread.
The whole point of my posts was that the "riddle" in them could be solved by an 8 year old, nothing clever about them.

21 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

You must be great fun on a night out, great patter :lol:

A night out would require me to spend time with other people.

Or plague carriers as I call them.

Ugh. No thanks. 

29 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:
45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Oh god no.
My boredom threshold has always scraped the ground.
People trying to be clever using riddles which make no fecking sense cause it to plummet ever closer to the ground. If I was being pushed for an answer, I'd say that this is what has happened on this thread.

The whole point of my posts was that the "riddle" in them could be solved by an 8 year old, nothing clever about them.

See what I mean? My arse now has friction burns from the ground after reading that post. 

See what I mean? My arse now has friction burns from the ground after reading that post. 
And yet you continue to respond. You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Farewell.

You really know how to take yourself too seriously. 
Illuminate us all, oh great one - in what way am I taking myself too seriously? By quoting Buzz Lightyear? Really?

Have a think about it...if you can ever (con)descend any lower than you've already achieved, of course. But we all need goals in these difficult times.

4 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Illuminate us all, oh great one - in what way am I taking myself too seriously? By quoting Buzz Lightyear? Really?

Well played. f**king well played.ūü§£

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I see the police have got the racist vermin that sent racist comments to a WBA player.

A 49 year old, hope he gets what's coming, scum.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of racially abusing West Bromwich Albion midfielder Romaine Sawyers online.

The Premier League club had reported to police on Friday that a racist message was sent to Sawyers during the team's 5-0 loss to Manchester City on Tuesday.

Late on Friday, West Midlands Police said it had taken a 49-year-old man from Kingswinford, a town 10 miles from West Bromwich, into custody for questioning.

"Our dedicated football hate crime officer is also investigating another report of a racist comment towards the same footballer," the police said. "We will not tolerate racism."

West Brom had called for the "toughest available legal punishment".

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A man has been arrested on suspicion of racially abusing West Bromwich Albion midfielder Romaine Sawyers online.

The Premier League club had reported to police on Friday that a racist message was sent to Sawyers during the team's 5-0 loss to Manchester City on Tuesday.

Late on Friday, West Midlands Police said it had taken a 49-year-old man from Kingswinford, a town 10 miles from West Bromwich, into custody for questioning.

"Our dedicated football hate crime officer is also investigating another report of a racist comment towards the same footballer," the police said. "We will not tolerate racism."

And this is the exact reason why we need the kneeling thing before games to continue permanently IMO.

Forget the BLM political association. Eradicating everyday racism like this is the point of all of this.

No wonder they got pumped 5-0 if he was on his phone during the game ūü§≠

I've said for a while that this "taking the knee" has run its course and the recent apparent upsurge in abuse of high profile black and ethnic people may just be because it continues. In my opinion, highlighting one section of the population, even for the right reasons, is divisionary  and, eventually, counterproductive. To some this slogan may be tantamount to suggesting that other lives don't matter as much. It could, and may well did, give reactionaries a platform to further divide.

For certain. Ensure we are all treated equal as far as creed and colour are concerned but ensure we are being inclusive when condemning those who seek to persecute and harass those who they see as different. After all. We are ALL precisely that. Different.

Rant over.