Tony Fitzpatrick Retiral

Rascal

29 minutes ago, Slarti said:
35 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
I nearly choked on my kit kat reading that. You can have the last emoji867.pngya plick.

Seeing as you'll be the expert on things like this, is there anywhere in Paisley at this time of day that does freshly made sugared ring donuts. The good lady has a craving.

Is she up the stick?

PS.You’ll get Krispy Kreme donuts in Tesco  🍩

There does seem to be plenty of dessert shops opening up in previously deserted buildings. [emoji14]

I can recommend everyone of them. [emoji1787]
Too late. Drove to Oli's at the Fort. The things we fo gor those we love - and I got a couple of donuts too. [emoji16]

So a couple of years down the line it will be a totally owned supporters club.  Wouldn't hold my breath.
Oh come on now... Apparently a fan owned club doesn't have to be fan owned to be called fan owned and the fan based owners don't need to have control of the boardroom to control the club as long as they have permission from non fans!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

5 years?
As in the period of time by which Saints would have been fan owned? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

At least 5-10, decent point to evaluate the progress. Certainly not after 6-7 months. 😂

We are fan owned, five years early as well 😀

At least 5-10, decent point to evaluate the progress. Certainly not after 6-7 months. [emoji23]
We are fan owned, five years early as well [emoji3]
Answer this, yes or no....

Do St Mirren fans (or their elected representatives) have full control over decisions regarding the running and the future of St Mirren FC?

On 1/29/2022 at 3:37 PM, bazil85 said:

At least 5-10, decent point to evaluate the progress. Certainly not after 6-7 months. 😂

We are fan owned, five years early as well 😀

We were on course to be wholly owned three years early - I’m fed up hearing this phrase ‘five years early’ 

21 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

We were on course to be wholly owned three years early - I’m fed up hearing this phrase ‘five years early’ 

We sure were and if that happened, it would have been delivered three years earlier than the deadline. The Kibble deal allowed it to be delivered a further two years early.