Chairman's Season Ticket statement

I dont think we had a food collection this year? This should happen at every game and should be well publicised.

You're having a laugh, you even claimed it was you posting about the lack of one that got the club to organise one. Even though they've been doing one around Xmas time for many years. [emoji1787]

Edit, when you wrote year I was presuming you meant season as we're only in the 5th month of the current one.

Approximately 9.5% increase from last season for my seat

Works out over 10 years at 1.4% every year.

Family stand discount suggests 3 games less so possibly survey results won’t influence a change this season but time will tell

As explained below. [emoji6]

They could offer the tickets without 3/4 games. With a special ticket price for the aforementioned games.

This way anyone or family that doesn't want to goto games involving 2 clubs aren't going to be out of pocket.

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Works out over 10 years at 1.4% every year.

As explained below. emoji6.png

Your explained below is the same as recent years in the family stand, so nothing new to see here.

I cant remember ST cost 10 years ago but the increase is in line with current inflation * depending on the day* . 

Many people will be considering choices to be made

15 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Well there we have it, South Stand STs are £70 cheaper than the West and Main Stands and there can be only one reason for that.

So much for having a fan survey, they've already made up their minds.

Doubt any change would ever have happened this coming season, budgets etc, already factored in.

What may well be interesting will be how the survey questions are framed and how many. 

One question and a yes/no response would do me.

The fans made it pretty clear they are unhappy with the current two stands being given to the old firm. This was mentioned to our chairman last September so if ur telling me that he’s unable to make a decision on this in time for next season then that’s absolutely rubbish. If this club is truly a family club committed to growing their support then let our families sit in their seats in every match . 

1 hour ago, norrie82 said:

The fans made it pretty clear they are unhappy with the current two stands being given to the old firm. This was mentioned to our chairman last September so if ur telling me that he’s unable to make a decision on this in time for next season then that’s absolutely rubbish. If this club is truly a family club committed to growing their support then let our families sit in their seats in every match . 

Or increase the price of OF tickets and give a bigger discount too family stand ST holders 

Approx. 10% increase in cost is a bit wild. 

Also agree that the statement is full of soundbite, waffling pish. If there was any intention of addressing the OF issue it would have been done lone ago. They’ve deliberately played for time here as can be seen by the fact that the family stand ST’s are once again being sold at a rate that excludes OF games. They’re terrified to actually get their finances in order and effectively build revenue streams rather than taking the easy bigot pound. Even against the wishes of the support that own the club. 

12 hours ago, Maboza said:

Approx. 10% increase in cost is a bit wild. 

Also agree that the statement is full of soundbite, waffling pish. If there was any intention of addressing the OF issue it would have been done lone ago. They’ve deliberately played for time here as can be seen by the fact that the family stand ST’s are once again being sold at a rate that excludes OF games. They’re terrified to actually get their finances in order and effectively build revenue streams rather than taking the easy bigot pound. Even against the wishes of the support that own the club. 

supporters only part-own the club.  You can't even guarantee that all SMISA members and office bearers are saints supporters.

Given that the club will not tell us if the OF are to get both ends of the ground, I suspect many season ticket holders will be recluctant to rush to buy their ticket. I will be. I expect that as the pay early discount period ends there will be an appeal to sign up. and pay up. Maybe even an extension to the period.claiming how they need our cash and probably will need to let in the OF at both ends if we dont. Some will give in and pay up. The board will have a good laugh and tell us to take part in the consultation - NOT A BINDING VOTE. Regardless of the result the OF will be at both ends next season to serande us and our children with the hot hits of 1690 and 1916 and the like. 

Really hope I am wrong but fear I will be right  - Buddies before bigots  - Black and white before the orange and the green.

P.S. I liked the suggestion I heard a few weeks ago - keep our families where they are - move the main stand folk to the family stand and put the OF in the main stand  with our directors - bet they would not do that 😆

20 minutes ago, animal said:

No 'might' about it - dont think either of the Kibble directors are. I know for sure Mr. McMillan is not a supporter. 

Main thing for me is I'm impressed with our incoming COO sounds ambitious and driven.

The romantic bit wants us to succeed with a saints fan based board. However if we win trophies, get in top 6 and Europe I don't care who they support.

I'm surprised that Robinson hasn't had a word with your Chairman and told him of the huge reduction in the cost of season tickets at his former club Morecambe.

Basically the more that people bought the lower the price. Season tickets for a seat went as low as £150 and showed an increase in sales of over 350%.

It's a model that other clubs have and are looking at. 

The cost of living is increasing week on week. To ask fans to pay more when times are tough seems stupid to me.

Still feel that Robinson despite all the fine words will turn out to be a disaster.

3 hours ago, animal said:

Given that the club will not tell us if the OF are to get both ends of the ground, I suspect many season ticket holders will be recluctant to rush to buy their ticket. I will be. I expect that as the pay early discount period ends there will be an appeal to sign up. and pay up. Maybe even an extension to the period.claiming how they need our cash and probably will need to let in the OF at both ends if we dont. Some will give in and pay up. The board will have a good laugh and tell us to take part in the consultation - NOT A BINDING VOTE. Regardless of the result the OF will be at both ends next season to serande us and our children with the hot hits of 1690 and 1916 and the like. 

Really hope I am wrong but fear I will be right  - Buddies before bigots  - Black and white before the orange and the green.

P.S. I liked the suggestion I heard a few weeks ago - keep our families where they are - move the main stand folk to the family stand and put the OF in the main stand  with our directors - bet they would not do that 😆

Amen.