Is robinson the right guy to take us forward

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

1st post ever. And folk wonder why so many folk no longer post on here, Troll city.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Aye, there was one a while ago, and "it" got all perturbed when I said a similar thing.

Makes you wonder why the feck somebody, almost certainly already a member, hasn't got the balls to post whatever they think, no matter how absurd, and go to the trouble of creating another alias for this sort of drivel. 

Well guys.u know been kinda tied up down in papworth with heart surgery and lost the site off me fone wen i gotit back i mustv putit on the forum by misyake as i meant2 do so months ago...i had alredy commented on robinson and the fact  that we wer 1point off 4th place and shudv been certain ofa top6 finish yet he almost took us down and probly will.do this ssn......anyway sorry for the fup

10 minutes ago, Gareth white said:

Well guys.u know been kinda tied up down in papworth with heart surgery and lost the site off me fone wen i gotit back i mustv putit on the forum by misyake as i meant2 do so months ago...i had alredy commented on robinson and the fact  that we wer 1point off 4th place and shudv been certain ofa top6 finish yet he almost took us down and probly will.do this ssn......anyway sorry for the fup

🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Gareth white said:

Hey Gareth old pal, sorry to hear you've been unwell.

Oh, when did you drop the capital letter from your surname, is that one of them trendy new ideas? 

I remember you got thrown out of English classes, some things stick with you for life. 

Get well soon. 🤪

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Hey Gareth old pal, sorry to hear you've been unwell.

Rather presumptuous to assume he had the heart surgery. He might be the surgeon!

I can see where he's coming from to a certain extent.

However, we should have had enough about us to win our group with relative ease.

Best not to comment and go out and win our next few games, with much improved performances.

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I can see where he's coming from to a certain extent.

However, we should have had enough about us to win our group with relative ease.

Best not to comment and go out and win our next few games, with much improved performances.

Exactly that.  The players we had should have had enough to get out that group with ease. 

• 4 weeks later...