Should the Murrell be doing porridge?

antrin

17 minutes ago, antrin said:

A “funds issue!?

£600,000 is unaccounted for.

A year or so after that money was raised, SNP Accounts only had about £90,000 left!

if I was a supporter or had donated I’d be taking it more seriously.

Also… “released without charge” had another phrase attached, “pending further investigation into party finances.”

How do you know that ? ?  shouldn't you wait and see if it can be accounted for,  the only thing we know is it wasn't used for a independence referendum. because there wasn't one 

1 minute ago, antrin said:

A “funds issue!?

£600,000 is unaccounted for.

A year or so after that money was raised, SNP Accounts only had about £90,000 left!

if I was a supporter or had donated I’d be taking it more seriously.

Also… “released without charge” had another phrase attached, “pending further investigation into party finances.”

You don't mention that the SNP ran a highly successful series of election campaigns during the period when those funds were dissipated and I guess that the big question to be answered is, was it within PM's discretion to spend any funds as he saw fit in the interests of the party or did he overstep the CEO remit?  Will you still be exhibiting the same vicarious rage if it turns out that all anyone did was spend SNP money on SNP business, just not necessarily the business some thought it would go on?  You also missed the fact that the SNP have openly spoke of full cooperation, so the need to go through Nicola's spanks drawer is either prompted by a as-yet unsubstantiated suspicion that PM actually trousered the money or a desperate attempt to be at least seen to do a proper investigation.

You would have to be the worst fraudster in history to have records that could incriminate you squirreled away with the underwear (i am not suggesting they are the kind of couple who would put squirrels in each other's cami-knickers, but as long the consenting squirrel is unharmed then hey-ho) or still in your office after 18 months.  

I was reading some of the accusations in a pro-independence facebook page last year and the consensus was the the Murrell-Sturgeons had used the 600k to buy a Putin-style resort home in either Portugal or New Zealand.  

24 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

How do you know that ? ?  shouldn't you wait and see if it can be accounted for,  the only thing we know is it wasn't used for a independence referendum. because there wasn't one 

I don’t know what has happened to the money. I’m not important and I’m not naive.  If there has been any knowledge, sign or accounting for its disappearance, then it would have been in the best interests of Murrell, Sturgeon and their/your party for its disappearance to have been conventionally explained away.

BYK seems to think that it’s up to Others (such as Scots not allowed to vote in breakaway referendums) to come up with excuses for them.  Not my job.

if it was an honest and ordinary use of the money then they should have been honest and open about it.

Openly speaking of “full cooperation” is a fine example of putting a curtain in front of an open stable door, out of which a donkey dashed - months ago.

They/he may well turn out to be the worst fraudster in history - or it’s simple incompetence.  Whatever, it’s not a good look for the party.

Edited by antrin

I'm not a member of the SNP and never have been. but I do support independence 

Just seen the donation form they used to raise this 600K it states....  To Help the Independence Campaign, doesn't mention a referendum so that would cover a lot of uses for the funds..   Will all come out in the wash Faraway will have to stock up on his popcorn could take a while it already has 

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

I don’t know what has happened to the money. I’m not important and I’m not naive.  If there has been any knowledge, sign or accounting for its disappearance, then it would have been in the best interests of Murrell, Sturgeon and their/your party for its disappearance to have been conventionally explained away.

BYK seems to think that it’s up to Others (such as Scots not allowed to vote in breakaway referendums) to come up with excuses for them.  Not my job.

if it was an honest and ordinary use of the money then they should have been honest and open about it.

Openly speaking of “full cooperation” is a fine example of putting a curtain in front of an open stable door, out of which a donkey dashed - months ago.

They/he may well turn out to be the worst fraudster in history - or it’s simple incompetence.  Whatever, it’s not a good look for the party.

16 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

It was to be used for an independent  referendum  campaign, so some of it ,if not all ,may be spent ,but if it just went into the big SNP  pot it would very difficult to check

1 hour ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Auditors resigning after reviewing the SNP’s portfolio. Is it normal for a business you have used for 10 years, to jump ship.

Smoke……………………Fire……………………No.

May be because they did a poor job on the last audit?

On 4/5/2023 at 5:39 PM, Cookie Monster said:

Would you be so kind to explain if you are referring with that comment to his sexuality or his possible criminality activities.

Let's see if you can answer that without any bullshit.

What a bizarre reply. Bent clearly means corrupt in this context. Why would you bring his sexuality into it? How odd.

What a bizarre reply. Bent clearly means corrupt in this context. Why would you bring his sexuality into it? How odd.
You could have used plenty of other words, you didn't and now not willing to own up to the innuendo you clearly posted.

If as you say he's been corrupt for many years, can you post the evidence as there is many police officers who need your help as they haven't found any.

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You could have used plenty of other words, you didn't and now not willing to own up to the innuendo you clearly posted.

If as you say he's been corrupt for many years, can you post the evidence as there is many police officers who need your help as they haven't found any.

No that innuendo exists in your head only I’m afraid. When you hear the phrase bent coppers, do you think this means gay police officers? Your own bigotry is coming though here, really weird.

How do you know what the police have found incidentally? They’ve taken plenty out his house, will take weeks to go through. His good mate Livingstone is no longer at the top of police Scotland, so he can’t keep it covered up for him any longer. 

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The word he used is a historical term to describe “corruption and dishonesty.”

If @TopCat is going to make such statements then he needs to be able to back them up otherwise is that not deemed slander?

If he has evidence of corruption and dishonesty then he should be at a police station not on social media.

3 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

The word he used is a historical term to describe “corruption and dishonesty.”

If @TopCat is going to make such statements then he needs to be able to back them up otherwise is that not deemed slander?

If he has evidence of corruption and dishonesty then he should be at a police station not on social media.

Suggest watching disclosure documentary on the ferry contracts. The SNP have run a corrupt administration for over a decade, and Murrell’s dirty fingerprints are over the lot. Absolutely no surprise to anyone to see him nicked and a warrant served for the tooth comb search of his property.

22 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Suggest watching disclosure documentary on the ferry contracts. The SNP have run a corrupt administration for over a decade, and Murrell’s dirty fingerprints are over the lot. Absolutely no surprise to anyone to see him nicked and a warrant served for the tooth comb search of his property.

The only thing that's corrupt is your head ya clown  :lol:

11 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

The only thing that's corrupt is your head ya clown  :lol:

Oh yes, the arrest and serving of a warrant on the husband of a first minister who surprisingly resigned a few weeks ago doesn’t suggest corruption at all. 
The SNP cultists are something else 😂

No that innuendo exists in your head only I’m afraid. When you hear the phrase bent coppers, do you think this means gay police officers? Your own bigotry is coming though here, really weird.
How do you know what the police have found incidentally? They’ve taken plenty out his house, will take weeks to go through. His good mate Livingstone is no longer at the top of police Scotland, so he can’t keep it covered up for him any longer. 

WTF calling out a typical yoon comment is bigotry. [emoji1787]

That is obvious, if there had been anything found then it would have resulted in charges.

You've written they've taken plenty out of his house. Care to explain what they've taken as it's not been reported anywhere of anything being removed from the residence.

I guessing you're referring to Chief Constable Sir Iain Livingstone, I don't know of any rank above that. So who is the top cop then TopCat?

https://www.scotland.police.uk/about-us/who-we-are/executive-team/chief-constable/