This forum……….

On 7/11/2023 at 9:37 AM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

……….. is f**kin dead these days.

Sometimes just a couple of posts a day (well on the football related stuff anyway). I’ve found myself drifting more and more over to P&B as there’s just much more activity.

Shame, this was a once brilliant site. 😩

Let’s make BAWA forum great again 

85AC658A-7240-4A2C-A714-3B158971147A.jpeg

On 7/13/2023 at 8:00 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Got to disagree 

Bazil on many occasion claimed he was 100% right...  then after a strong defence and debate changed his opinion to 200% right  :rolleyes: 

I’m currently 214% right that Slarti won’t be letting go of a years old argument where I called him on being pedantic, anytime soon. The obsession for someone who’s claimed to want to ‘ignore’ me. 🤣

227% that I’ll be dragged into the odd thread I’ve had nothing to do with again & again. But that’s okay, crack on. :) 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

I’m currently 214% right that Slarti won’t be letting go of a years old argument where I called him on being pedantic, anytime soon. The obsession for someone who’s claimed to want to ‘ignore’ me. 🤣

227% that I’ll be dragged into the odd thread I’ve had nothing to do with again & again. But that’s okay, crack on. :) 

You'll get no argument from me on that Baz {I can't type fast enough for a start} I'm just a observer on these matters :rolleyes:

Anyway good to see you're still breathing some of the lads were getting a bit worried you hadn't been around lately I think they were missing you :)

You didn't by any chance bump into Shull while you were eh eh lost/missing did you ?  Faraway has even contacted Interpol so far nothing  :unsure: 

20 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

You'll get no argument from me on that Baz {I can't type fast enough for a start} I'm just a observer on these matters :rolleyes:

Anyway good to see you're still breathing some of the lads were getting a bit worried you hadn't been around lately I think they were missing you :)

You didn't by any chance bump into Shull while you were eh eh lost/missing did you ?  Faraway has even contacted Interpol so far nothing  :unsure: 

Maybe I am Shull, I’ve been just about everyone else on here at some point.

😂😂 #thekibblespy