This forum……….

13 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I disagree that I was abusing him. Merely pointing out his "contribution".

As for those who say it is tit for tat, absolutely not.

Bully boy has has a snipe at me three or four times recently with no provocation whatsoever.

I refused to take the bait.

So again, I say that posting on here is really not worth it these days when someone is constantly lurking, looking to dish out abuse without provocation. 

The playground is his. 

Sorry Buddie but if BAWA gave out an award for the most ironic post of the year, this would surely scoop the prize. 
Your incessant pursuing of @bazil85 on the forum was nothing short of obsessive. You constantly dragged him into threads he wasn’t even involved in and then we all had to endure pages and pages of tit for tat, the vast majority of which was started by you. 
Anyone with any awareness whatsoever could see that Bazil was one of those individuals who was never going to change his mind on things until proven wrong by hard fact. Where most people would just leave it, you insisted upon post after post of absolute drivel in a pathetic attempt to get the last word. 
People in glass houses and all that…

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

24 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Sorry Buddie but if BAWA gave out an award for the most ironic post of the year, this would surely scoop the prize. 
Your incessant pursuing of @bazil85 on the forum was nothing short of obsessive. You constantly dragged him into threads he wasn’t even involved in and then we all had to endure pages and pages of tit for tat, the vast majority of which was started by you. 
Anyone with any awareness whatsoever could see that Bazil was one of those individuals who was never going to change his mind on things until proven wrong by hard fact. Where most people would just leave it, you insisted upon post after post of absolute drivel in a pathetic attempt to get the last word. 

Again, someone I have not engaged with in months.

Determined to keep this going, aren't you! 

Bazil was one of those individuals who was never going to change his mind on things until proven wrong by hard fact.

Even then he never. Might be because he never knew what a fact was. But anyway, let's not start all that again. [emoji1787]

15 hours ago, st jock said:

Not been the same since Stewart Dickson and Captain Sensible upped tools

BTW it’s Stuart.

Just in case the spelling polis come along.  Oh does that now include me? Sorry. 😂 

Not sure what has happened to him as I believe he was banned along with Oaksoft from the P&B forum. Both were certainly “opinionated”. 

The Captain still visits but under a different pseudonym (hint) these days. He’s a cnut but a guid cnut. Seems less controversial in his old age. Must be all the running and shagging he does these days. 😂 

1 hour ago, Albanian Buddy said:

BTW it’s Stuart.

Just in case the spelling polis come along.  Oh does that now include me? Sorry. 😂 

Not sure what has happened to him as I believe he was banned along with Oaksoft from the P&B forum. Both were certainly “opinionated”. 

The Captain still visits but under a different pseudonym (hint) these days. He’s a cnut but a guid cnut. Seems less controversial in his old age. Must be all the running and shagging he does these days. 😂 

Aye, sorry about the spelling        Albinobuddy. 🤪

11 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Got to disagree 

Bazil on many occasion claimed he was 100% right...  then after a strong defence and debate changed his opinion to 200% right  :rolleyes: 

54 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Got to disagree 

Bazil on many occasion claimed he was 100% right...  then after a strong defence and debate changed his opinion to 200% right  :rolleyes: 

Basil is always going to do that, history repeating etc…….the choice of everyone else is whether to engage in a dialogue that ends up in an ever smellier whirlpool of shit or not, TPFKA will let me know if that wasn’t his point I’m sure

On 7/14/2023 at 12:13 AM, antrin said:

I think Baz may be sick.   :(

too quiet….

Hopefully not and with shull going AWOL too this place has been really quiet as Jersey 2 has pointed out

Only one way to find out, stick up a " SMISA is bad post " and a " free pies and bovril at every home game " that should drag them out if their OK  :rolleyes: 

19 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

FB_IMG_1689291702135.jpg

All of the below sum you up........................:lol:

Here are nine truths about people who are easily offended, and what might be the real cause of the issue.
  • It's probably not personal. ...
  • They tend to also be anxious. ...
  • They're suffering. ...
  • They have issues with insecure attachment. ...
  • They're insecure. ...
  • They need empathy. ...
  • They might be narcissistic. ...
  • They want attention.