Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 28/11/23

shull

8 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Nope. I just use the neighbours! 😂 

If it was so simple via the web why did @thomsons dropped it need to chat directly with the organisers? 😜 

Why have a dog and bark yourself? 😂 

I have Coeliacs Disease and need to be very careful what I eat, hence the phone call to discuss options.

Just now, Albanian Buddy said:

When you have to look at the price you can’t afford to go 😜 

I fancy Ross County away, but I think I will make a weekend of it. I fancy a weekend in Inverness and will just travel up on the day. I will probably try the hospitality package at those prices. :) 

I think St Mirren’s is much better value for people who like a bevvy. Looking at you [mention=15909]Cookie Monster[/mention] [mention=1711]TPAFKA Jersey 2[/mention][emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] 
Plus I’ve been in there when Kilmarnock visited last season and there were opposition fans in with their club colours on. 

Definitely, especially if you're an invited guest. [emoji16]

I believe the last time I may have had a few glasses of wine in between waiting on my beers. Whilst taking full advantage of the champagne (prosecco) reception in I believe the boardroom.

Cannie remember for definite as detailed above. [emoji2957]

30 minutes ago, W6er said:

Then we'll have Strain back. I would rather he served his suspension at home to St. Johnstone.

I’m more concerned for the travelling support who won’t get any refunds for bus, train or car journeys if this game is called off late or during the game.
It won’t be the first time.

The SFA officials will still get their match fee and expenses. 

3 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I’m more concerned for the travelling support who won’t get any refunds for bus, train or car journeys if this game is called off late or during the game.

Indeed. I didn't even think of that. You're quite correct. 

10 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

It won’t be the first time. How many Saints recall a Dingwall game being called off just 2 hours prior to kick off?

My one and only call to Jim Traynor I was that upset!