Scum Israeli cnuts slaughter innocents

DougJamie

24 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Or stay on this one where EVERY thread becomes about you, an attention seeking sad troll. :byebye

You turned it into something personal, as you always do, when challenged.

Run along, you must have a MENSA meeting to go to soon. 

PS you don't even understand what a troll is.

A forum where different opinions are allowed isn't trolling. 

Thought a genius would have known that. 

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, W6er said:

But the 'cnuts' is alright? :wink:

No, I agree with you. Both thread titles on this conflict are not great. I appreciate people have strong opinions on this topic, but there's no need for invective. We should be able to debate the issues like adults.

A lot of people seem to be choosing a side to support based on their political affiliation. Those on the 'right' support Israel and those on the 'left', Palestine. It's quite interesting to see.

Nothing wrong with my thread title. It was based on what happened on the 7th of October and that alone.

Perfectly apt.

"SCUM HAMAS TERRORISTS SLAUGHTER JEWS IN ISRAEL"

3 hours ago, Doakes said:

I just think a St Mirren forum allowing thread title references to "Israeli scum" or "Hamas/Palestinian scum" is an extremely bad look on the club and its supporters

It's something you would expect to see on either side of the OF, but not on here

Regardless of political leanings or which side you believe is in the right/wrong - it's all a bit horrible 

My thread title never mentioned Palestine.

So, nothing horrible about it 

Title was perfectly fine for what happened on October the 7th.

3 hours ago, Doakes said:

I just think a St Mirren forum allowing thread title references to "Israeli scum" or "Hamas/Palestinian scum" is an extremely bad look on the club and its supporters

It's something you would expect to see on either side of the OF, but not on here

Regardless of political leanings or which side you believe is in the right/wrong - it's all a bit horrible 

This forum is totally independent of the club and those on both sides intent on murdering others simply because of race/religious beliefs are the epitome of scum.

I think my "Total Cunts" thread should really have been the place for all this. After all, it covers both sides. There was no need for another thread - or even two (though the 2nd one was only started in retaliation to you-know-who's woeful attempt at being controversial). But that's you-know-who for you.

13 hours ago, stlucifer said:

This forum is totally independent of the club and those on both sides intent on murdering others simply because of race/religious beliefs are the epitome of scum.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Largest St Mirren fan forum outside of Facebook. 

I strongly oppose the actions of the Israeli government, but to label Israeli's as "scum Israeli cnuts" when we have an Israeli player who's close friend died due to the actions of Hamas (who's actions I also strongly oppose) - is a very bad look and should be moderated - imo.

6 hours ago, Doakes said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. Largest St Mirren fan forum outside of Facebook. 

I strongly oppose the actions of the Israeli government, but to label Israeli's as "scum Israeli cnuts" when we have an Israeli player who's close friend died due to the actions of Hamas (who's actions I also strongly oppose) - is a very bad look and should be moderated - imo.

Because it's big doesn't mean it's official. It' s called !unofficial for a very good reason. As for the name calling. It's aimed at the scum Israeli/Palestinian cnuts that are guilty of the atrocities. Not the probably many who are equally horrified and terrified by both sides' actions. An apt term AFAIC.

On 10/18/2023 at 10:50 PM, Mr Optimistic said:

More unfounded pish just like DougJamie. There are not many facts, though some are starting to emerge, so NOTHING is clear. What we do know though is that 'a whole hospital' was not destroyed so that blows your point out the water. Another fact is that sadly many innocent people lost their lives in the most awful way. Speculation, predjudice and pure guess work doesn't get to the truth.

So I'll ask you the same question I asked DougJamie. Give us the evidence that it was 'clearly Israel' He couldn't and I won't hold my breath for your answer.

"More unfounded pish"...

On Channel 4 news tonight it was reported that investigations by a British university and an independent NGO showed that Israel's explanation on the bombing of the hospital is incorrect. 

2 hours ago, Jockmd said:

"More unfounded pish"...

On Channel 4 news tonight it was reported that investigations by a British university and an independent NGO showed that Israel's explanation on the bombing of the hospital is incorrect. 

You're trying too hard to put blame when the facts are inconclusive at this stage.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/20/what-have-open-source-videos-revealed-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

We contacted 20 think tanks, universities and companies with weapons expertise. Nine of them are yet to respond, five would not comment, but we spoke to experts at the remaining six.

We asked whether the available evidence - including the size of the explosion and the sounds heard beforehand - could be used to determine the cause of the hospital blast.

So far, the findings are inconclusive. Three experts we spoke to say it is not consistent with what you would expect from a typical Israeli air strike with a large munition.

Edited by faraway saint

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're trying too hard to put blame when the facts are inconclusive at this stage.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/20/what-have-open-source-videos-revealed-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

We contacted 20 think tanks, universities and companies with weapons expertise. Nine of them are yet to respond, five would not comment, but we spoke to experts at the remaining six.

We asked whether the available evidence - including the size of the explosion and the sounds heard beforehand - could be used to determine the cause of the hospital blast.

So far, the findings are inconclusive. Three experts we spoke to say it is not consistent with what you would expect from a typical Israeli air strike with a large munition.

Good that you viewed Al Jazeera but where did you get that, 'quote' from?  It's not in the article link you presented.

Edited by Jockmd

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

No, it's from a separate article on the BBC website.

I'm sorry for presenting another viewpoint. 🙄

It's important to quote one's sources. People tend to give less weight to certain publications, either because of their penchant for sensationalism, their political bias, or both.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, that's why I posted two articles/parts of article and I'm trying to stay firmly on the fence.

The feeling if despair is my overwhelming feeling on the last 2 weeks. 

I should have written reference one's sources.

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No, it's from a separate article on the BBC website.

I'm sorry for presenting another viewpoint. 🙄

No one needs to apologise for expressing their views. 

As W6er said, if you use a quotation you must provide the source. 

I'm more than happy to seriously discuss the issues. 

Isn't it despicable that Hamas are operating from inside areas densely populated by civilians?

Over the years both sides have carried out acts of violence but the move by Hamas two weeks ago shows little respect for the civilians in Palestine, not to mention the deliberate slaughter of Israeli innocents only two weeks ago.

The recent bombing of a hospital is, well, hard to find words, but it shouldn't be forgotten that Hamas have escalated this shitfest to a level never seen before and with the interest of other countries in the region feck knows what will happen in the next few weeks/months. 

Anyone taking"sides" is this really should have a good look at themselves. 

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Isn't it despicable that Hamas are operating from inside areas densely populated by civilians?

Over the years both sides have carried out acts of violence but the move by Hamas two weeks ago shows little respect for the civilians in Palestine, not to mention the deliberate slaughter of Israeli innocents only two weeks ago.

The recent bombing of a hospital is, well, hard to find words, but it shouldn't be forgotten that Hamas have escalated this shitfest to a level never seen before and with the interest of other countries in the region feck knows what will happen in the next few weeks/months. 

Anyone taking"sides" is this really should have a good look at themselves. 

I'm not excusing them, but isn't the whole of Gaza densely populated?

Nice of the Israeli Govt to allow 20 trucks in for 2.3m people.... but we have to remember the old testament is all about smiteing destruction and destroying... my beef is with the Govt not the people  .   If Hamas are terriorists what does that make revenge thru terror ? Biden and Sunak made a difference .... Not

On 10/19/2023 at 8:55 AM, Mr Optimistic said:

So like DougJamie you don't provide ONE bit of evidence that it was 'clearly' Israel.

Instead you give us more nonsense.

Firstly no one is saying it was a guided missile.

Secondly- the same chances as falling near or on any building

Thirdly- the size of the crater suggests the opposite as does the fact that the main damage seems to have been from the fireball

Fourthly- that does not prove Israel 'clearly' bombed a hospital.

So I will ask again. What evidence do you have that this atrocity was the work of Israel? Be honest your opinion wasn't based on facts was it? World news agencies with people on the ground and huge resources can't be sure ( though evidence is still coming out) but you know it was 'clearly' Israel from your keyboard in Scotland.

Frankly WGAF what u think.... based on whats been reported today its now leaning back to Israeli strike..  so shut up...read...learn and they try to comment.. and dont break your neck coming off your high horse

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Frankly WGAF what u think.... based on whats been reported today its now leaning back to Israeli strike..  so shut up...read...learn and they try to comment.. and dont break your neck coming off your high horse

The first article I came across suggests something quite different........................

CNN Investigates: Forensic analysis of images and videos suggests rocket caused Gaza hospital blast, not Israeli airstrike

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/21/middleeast/cnn-investigates-forensic-analysis-gaza-hospital-blast/index.html

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes.

22 hours ago, DougJamie said:

🤣🤣🤣

5 days after Hamas accused Israel of bombing a hospital the Palestinian terrorists have not produced a shread of evidence it was Israel. You would think if they had any they would want to tell the world? Yet within hours of the event you and jockmd had said it was Israel. Like Hamas you two have not produced anything to back up you claim. So I will stay on my high horse and trample all over your unfounded original post. 

Telling someone to shut up on a forum. 👍

22 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

🤣🤣🤣

5 days after Hamas accused Israel of bombing a hospital the Palestinian terrorists have not produced a shread of evidence it was Israel. You would think if they had any they would want to tell the world? Yet within hours of the event you and jockmd had said it was Israel. Like Hamas you two have not produced anything to back up you claim. So I will stay on my high horse and trample all over your unfounded original post. 

Telling someone to shut up on a forum. 👍

I am glad you find this funny..  says all that needs to be said really.... point scoring .... you obviously live in your high horse's arse

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am glad you find this funny..  says all that needs to be said really.... point scoring .... you obviously live in your high horse's arse

Even you know you your OP was completley unfounded. You let your prejudice cloud your judgement. Whatever you think about the Israel/Palestine situation you shouldn't have blamed the atrocity on Israel without evidence. Five days later Hamas, the worlds news agencies, people on the ground can't do it but  within hours you were able to tell us Israel slaughtered innocents' at a hospital. Thats not point scoring. Thats facts.